Windows 11 windows 11

zack

Hi all i just bought new laptop last week , it just shuts down at least dozen times a day, keeps blue screen needs to reboot cause there problem, have googled it that many times, has anyone else had that problem on windows 11 is there an easy fix, i am cracking up here., your in middle something and just says needs to reboot..

i bought of amazon brand new cheap chips one, when it stops rebooting its fine, its just so bloody annoying , did 3 times in 20 mine this morning, now its stopped, got knows how many yest, had it less week, its no bad other rebooting all time, just hoping it fixes it itself .

Don't wait for it to come good mate, just return it, for another, if your happy with it when it is working.

I am not sure if it is any good had Chromebook for ages . Send pic was on special offer last week £161 let me know if you think any good.

Attachments

• IMG_20240208_224628868_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240208_224628868_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
i have not had one reboot for hours will give in another few days says 30 days..lol thanks anyway

make sure that all the driver device are up to date especially those are related to hardware. Outdated driver can cause the issue.

Yeah as mentioned it’s most likely got a fault, blue screen could be related to the RAM, so I’d return it sooner rather than later. Clearly a hardware fault.

I did a factory reset it was going great for a while, but now its blue screen sorry needs to restart 3 or 4 times a day. god knows what to do kinda need it prob takes weeks to get a replacement . thanks for your halp.

You need to run a memory test first. If you running windows 11, do the following and confirm back your results.

• In the Start menu’s search box, enter windows memory. The Windows Memory Diagnostic app will appear as the first result.

hi i tried thant never found anything. what they want me try.

registory editor

modifi setup exe

changing 1 to 3

is this good or bad thing.. way above my head now..lol

Back