windows 7 64 bit sp1

ppete1969

hello to all .can anyone help me please i have been looking for windows 7 home prem 64 bit sp1 as i want to download a copy of it and burn it to disk so i don`t have to keep downloading every time i have to format a laptop as in my house the kids have got there 4 laptops all on windows 7 64 bit home prem and we only get 15 gig a month and with them on the laptops and xbox`s and ps3 it is doing my head in downloading it all the time thanks for you help pete .......

Hi Pete,

Its not something we do on here providing links to stuff like that. But if you have a seriel number on the back of your laptop, then search the net for a downloadable OEM addition of the OS (torrent or the like), Then you will be able to activate legaly.

jodav :)

This is now available for those who currently have Microsoft Windows 7 with Genuine Activation Keys. These are the legitimate downloads, full ISO image to burn to a good quality blank DVD using any good image burning program such as ImgBurn or the like.

These ISO image download have Service Pack 1 integrated into the installation setup, so therefore there is no need to separately install SP1 after the initial install of Windows 7

Code:
http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-24209.iso
2147483647 X17-24209.iso Windows 7 Home Premium x64 English -

I presume it is English you are looking for. you download this once, then burn it to a disk. Bingo, yours forever.

hi thank for that.all my windows 7`s have there own seriel numbers and all my widows 7 disks don`t have sp1 on them witch is a real pain wen the kids are formating there laptop all the time .but sorry if i was not ment to ask on hear it would have just made my life easier to have it on disk .thanks for your time anyway m8 all the best pete ....

---------- Post Merged at 11:14 PM ----------

hi ok thanks a lot m8 and yes all my windows 7 have Genuine Activation Keys thanks for your time m8 pete

I think Jodav thought you were looking for a "hookie" product, this is the genuine article, and is completely legal and free to download, what you get is a free 30 day trial, but when you input your serial, it becomes the real deal.

Just hold off on downloading this for a bit, I presumed that the X64 in the description was for 64 bit, but on the same page there is a product labeled

147483647 X17-24208.iso Windows 7 Home Premium x86 English
Code:
http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-24208.iso

and I cant seem to find a 32 bit version, so wait until I find out the full story for you, unless someone else answers in here which is which.

Just found out for you - The X64 is the 64 bit, the X86 is the 32 bit version

Last edited:
ok thanks m8 will down load wen next months internet starts .i can see what you mean tho all my windows 7 are 64 bit and came with the laptops wen i got them and are all legal once again thanks for your time ...pete

Back