Windows 7 In A Box

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Centrally Administer Windows 7 using Windows 7 In A Box

capturedimagepng1343596.png

If you just got Windows 7 and can’t find the setting or configuration option to make a specific change like Parental Controls or Theme Settings, then Windows 7 In A Box might be for you. It’s a free utility that puts all of the tools, settings, and programs in one place for easy access. Good for novice users! or anybody who wants to be able to work without the grief while learning the new OS.

Nothing to install.
Runs from the Desktop or a Flash Drive.
Uses very little Memory.
Access almost all the functions and settings of Windows 7.
Updates available soon.

Windows 7 In A Box

-

cheers G il rember that when i upgrade in a month or so, as im shite with computers.:)

cheers G il rember that when i upgrade in a month or so, as im shite with computers.:)

It basically offers easy access to nearly all the most common tasks from one location on your Windows 7 Desktop.

With new operating systems you always have that learning curve where nothing is where it used to be & the simplest of tasks become a major challenge.

With this utility everything is at your finger tips, even granny could use Windows 7 with this (no disrespect to all the Grannies out there (y)).

It's designed to let you work without the pain as you get to know your new OS.

Everyone using Win 7 should try this, it really is neat.

-

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

got it on my desktop for now until i have got used to what and where on windows 7

Good idea Linny (How are you by the way :))

For example, using that, if I said go to the "Network Connections" in windows 7 to a very first time user, it's only 2 clicks away

1. Internet settings TAB

2. Network Connections

Anyone could be comfortable with seven in seconds (y)

-

yup will crtainly make searching a bit easier for a while lol altought it dotn solve my other problem heehee !

Back