wireless video doorbell with monitor

Good afternoon all.

I am looking for a wireless video doorbell which includes a small monitor for my folks. Has anyone brought one recently and would like to share their feedback. I just require one which is easy to install and the doorbell needs to have a power source to charge the battery.....don't like the thought of being just battery powered.

The monitor unit requires to be wireless with a range of 20-50metres. If there is a possibility of having two monitor units, that would be good as well. This will need to be charged via AC with an internal battery.

Are there any ones available, that can detect someone is at the door, before the bell is rung which sends a signal to the montor to alert the folks that someone is coming to the door......that would be handy too

There are various ones on flybay and other sites, but wanted to see which anyone could recommend.

any help would be appreciated
thanks
Charlie

TLC electrical do one called "ESP Aperta" its quite robust and will pick up movement within a certain range.
There's always the "Ring" range of products, but you have to use a phone or tablet to view. also to save images
and recordings, you have to subscribe to their cloud services.

Back