Wizardmods hacked, Wizardmods compromised Change passwords if you were a member

no its shut down for the moment as far as i understand it you will get an email when they are back up and running. go to page one you will find the list of names there. look for siggy about 4 or 5 replys down.(y)

no its shut down for the moment as far as i understand it you will get an email when they are back up and running. go to page one you will find the list of names there. look for siggy about 4 or 5 replys down.(y)

cheers again for reply bud i cant access the list said my email not confirmed yet cheers again

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

got to view it im on the list what passwords am i advised to change my names appears on list several times wish i knew sooner as i was away cheers for replies dee

How`re ye Superlarsson - I think it means that if you have the same username and passwords for other forums/sites you should change the passwords for these other forums/sites to stop anyone using your info from wizardmods to access your account(s)

not a prob m8 just change all your passwords for any other forums you are on.
so no need to worry about email or cc details being available to them f/ck/n? nasty b?st@rd? love to get my hands on them ruined a great forum and thanks for help guys and hopefully will enjoy this forum just a much

Here is a list of all the members that had there username and password shown for all to see on wizardmods, the passwords have been removed for obvious reasons.

You will need to log in to download it I think :eyebrow:

It wont let me download it .... Can someone check if I'm on it

Cheers

It wont let me download it .... Can someone check if I'm on it

Cheers

ontherun, you will have to wait until your username turns Blue before you can download, this process can take between 10 to 15 minutes for the server to update, please browse through the site and you will be able to download in no time at all. :)

Welcome to Techkings ontherun :)

You`ll also need to check your emails for a link from TK admin as you are not registered yet mate (y)

Just checked the list and my name is on there looks like its time to go and change my password on a few sites

Hi,

Just to say thanks for this, I looked on the list and found myself :(, passwords now been changed on other sites. I didnt even know the site had been hit. Thanks again guys.

hi guys and thanks for postin this does this mean we have to change the password only if it was the same one as we used on WM or doesnt it matter?

If you use passwords on other forums or any other website you sign into i.e paypal, ebay, online banking you need to change your passwords if they are the same as what you used on wizardmods.

Back