wladimir-klitschko-vs-tyson-fury

aceguy24

after seeing anthony joshua winning so convincingly on saturday im hoping he gets a crack at the winner of klitschko or fury. i personally think he is ready for a title shot in a very poor heavweight division.

Me personally dont think he is ready 1,He has never been over 3 rounds. 2, He has not fought any 1 decent yet. 3, can he take a punch as he hasnt been tested with that

thing is who do you think would take him past 3 rounds? i would say fury has fought bigger nobodys than joshua yet he has a shot at the title.

Last edited:
There are plenty in America who can give a good punch and take 1 look what happened to Frank Bruno

yeah deontay willder and stiverne would prob be too far a challenge just now, but would still fancy him against fury or klitschko.

No way ready yet :no no:but have no doubt in time;)you think he,d beat klitschko but not wilder and stiverne?think your getting it the wrong way round mate.

Last edited:
i think wilder is best heavweight at the moment, i think klitschko will lose to fury who i dont rate i def think joshua is better than them both. wilder will be a step too far at the moment, although stiverne lost to wilder i still think he would be a harder fight than klitschko. do you not rate wilder or stiverne?

fury fight now called off, what is it with fury that he scares his off people david hayes called off there fight twice

i would say it was mind games but there is a doctors report seemingly so i assume it would be legit. what about fury dressed as batman at press conference what a prat lol

BUMP
Fight is on Saturday November 28th.

Does anybody here know anybody who is selling 1 off PPV 'lines' by any chance ?
If not then ill just have to have a good browse on the net

Pm's appreciated

Could risk a test for the day or buy a month from a reputable server. You'd still be in profit.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

This is quotes not my info

The game is being shown live on Sky Box Office. You can order the fight for £16.95 via your Sky remote control or the Sky website. If you don't have Sky, Telegraph Sport will be live blogging the whole fight, including all the build-up on the night.

Fury is scheduled to walk to the ring at around 9.55pm UK time, which means the fight should start around 15-20 minutes later. But - as ever with big boxing bouts - don't be surprised if the schedule slips somewhat on the night.

Back