1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wooshbuild 5 on H2H All good

Discussion in 'Zgemma Star H.2H' started by D12UNC, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Chenz23

Chenz23 Forum Supporter

Have you tried deleting all bouquets in ABM

Then scanning??

Also it's vital too restart the box when D12UNC says too on his instructions

2. mors

mors Registered

That error only seems to appear after the autobouquets gets removed and autobouquetsmaker added for me, I did wonder if it was the culprit somehow.
    The guide mentions 'autobouquets E2' in the guide but it seems the 'E2' part has now been dropped in the plugin list, which made me wonder if I was uninstalling the wrong thing.

---------- Post Merged at 01:08 PM ----------

Hi @D12UNC at what stage did you enter your line during your build? Did you bounce the Cam at that point? Did you have a Cam assigned to Cam 1 but nothing to Cam 2, or visa versa?

3. newby

newby Registered

thanks for the suggestion, will give that a go this evening
    Cheers

4. D12UNC

D12UNC Registered

Sorry Guys been busy at work............ I have now amended my Instructions ( a lot clearer now) and this should work 100% (well ive tried it on 3 H2H now and all fine)
    Let me know how you get on guys lol

Hope this is fine with you Wooshman.

5. newby

newby Registered

Thank you very much D12UNC for taking time to redo your guide! It works!!! yes Everything is fine with all HD channels etc working . The mistake i kept making, must have been pressing Restart instead of Restart GUI when removing E2 and Installing ABM. Thanks again i really appreciate it
    Cheers

6. D12UNC

D12UNC Registered

No bother glad your all sorted mate

7. mors

mors Registered

Hi @D12UNC, following this guide, I've got a couple of queries?
    It doesn't mention at what stage to enter your line? I presume its only the newcamd.list that needs to go over?
    Following this guide, when I check my softcams, neither are started? Should they be?
    It doesn't mention whether to disable Tuner A on the H2H which is the sat tuner - do you need to?

Cheers

8. D12UNC

D12UNC Registered

Amended the Instructions again lol lol
    now tells you when I put over Line, when I restarted cam and that I left Tuner A as it was. Just for you mors lol

9. mjon

mjon Registered

Mods this really should be a sticky
    This really is an excellant guide just put this on new Zggema H5 and would definatley recommened it, one piece of advice i would give is before you remove your VM box check the settings for correct net id (from experience dont assume because for example you live in say west yorkshire you would expect to use leeds net id, it could be an adjoining area as i found to my cost of several lost hours)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  10. D12UNC

D12UNC Registered

Good bit of advice mjon I will update guide with this info aswell.

11. Pintpot

Pintpot Registered

Great guide on how to get Virgin on Wooshbuild v5 on H2H but my question is: is it possible to put Sky and Virgin on Wooshbuild v5 and get them working at the same time. Just as a H2H is supposed to work.
    Hope the above makes sense

12. m444atx

m444atx Registered

I'm also getting a set of bouquets with '28.2' at the top, these are the folders with the greyed out channels. Has anyone managed to remove these

13. dappa69

dappa69 Registered

Ive not been able to view any other channel when recording something (Virgin connection only). I know with the other h2h images you can record and view other channels.
    Have i left something out when installing wooshbuild to my h2h? Thanks in advance!

jia1000 likes this.
  14. Biohead

Biohead Registered

{Engineer
    Yorkshire
    If you've only got Cable, then you can't watch and record another channel at the same time as the H2H only has one cable tuner. You'll need to spend £50 or so on a compatible usb cable tuner.

DSayers H2H build lets you record + watch another channel because it's for boxes using both cable and satellite.

15. Reggie231

Reggie231 Registered

Having installed this a few days ago on H2H everything up and running and I am impressed with the layout etc, however as mentioned in previous posts I have a duplicate set of bouquets on sat 28.2 with nothing populated and the epg is not updating info correctly, with missing data on some channels and info is only showing for a few days. Is there some thing I have done incorrectly?

16. morph1963

morph1963 Registered

Does this setup have the one set of bouquets like dsayers build?

17. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male
  18. fbaggy

fbaggy Registered

19. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male
    Yes it should work on any enigma2 box with autobouquete marker

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk