1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wooshbuild 5 on H2H All good

Discussion in 'Zgemma Star H.2H' started by D12UNC, Dec 31, 2016.

1. samninetysix

samninetysix Registered

It pretty much does it all for you if it's a sat/sly version you're setting up, all I had to do was add my line and set the mgdcam which was about 5 mins tops

2. biff2005

biff2005 TK Veteran

Male
    {Retail
    Uk
    sorted it

Thx

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  3. moe944

moe944 Registered

hi
    new to these boxes,used dreambox,technomate,openbox,d2mac,but this is first twin tuner
    can i have an lnb from a fixed dish on 28,and another on another dish with 3 fixed LNBs
    thanks

4. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male
    What box have you got this thread is for zgemma H2.H with one sat and cable tuners. If you have a twin sat tuner zgemma maybe best posting in here
    Zgemma-Star H.2S i think woosh has played with multi sats if you haven't got a zgemma post in the general sat section

5. itsmrjt

itsmrjt TK Veteran

Male
    Forgive me for not seeing but how do I find my net ID ? Theres network ID -00000

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

6. Biohead

Biohead Registered

{Engineer
    Yorkshire
  7. wooshman

wooshman VIP Member Forum Supporter

{Bodge Builder
    UK
    Just to be a pain there is now a WooshBuild for the H2H

It is running OpenATV 6.0 beta and already setup for sat & Cable.

You just need to add your Net ID to tuner B and also ABM as instructed in the first post. There is no need to remove any plugins.

8. itsmrjt

itsmrjt TK Veteran

Male
    Wooshman can you please send me the link for 6.0 I'd be really grateful or is it listed in downloads as whoosh build OpenATV 6.0 beta ? On the plus side I'm so glad you did one for both.. I love this build!

9. D12UNC

D12UNC Registered

Guys no need to use this guide now as the main man Mr Wooshman has made a build for the H2H which is set up for both Cable and Sat.

It was just a wee guide to get the cable side up and running for people until Wooshman released the main build.

thanks again to Wooshman...........wooshbuild is the best build ive used for any Zgemma FACT!!!!

10. wooshman

{Bodge Builder
    UK

It wasn't just a wee guide mate, it was a complete, thorough guide so people could sort it on their box and deserves the credit

The main reason we did it, even though we can't directly support it as no cable, is because if you flash your box using the re-flash option, or a new versino of WooshBuild came out you would end up with the H2S version again. Now you have a true H2H image which means you can re-flash and upgrade knowing you will still have a H2H setup.

11. D12UNC

D12UNC Registered

Well I'm glad you made a true H2H image mate as you said it will be fully updatable in the future........ bottom line is Wooshbuild wouldn't be available without yourself and a few others hard work which I'm sure a lot of people are very thankful for.

12. spoorsy200

spoorsy200 Registered

Great news Wooshman! Does this have the easy set up like the H2S?

13. wooshman

{Bodge Builder
    UK
    Virtually, just not the Net ID and ABM bit. I also wonder if the EPG Import plugin in place of CrossEPG was the best move, but please feel free to let me know and how it can be improved upon.

We will sort BaseBuild in the coming weeks to make it more streamlined like the Sat only methods.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  14. roberts77

roberts77 Registered

Hi Wooshman thanks for the updated image, I have setup my H2H as of the original post but have trouble with the menus when looking on my HDD to play movies via NAS or recorded content as they are really stretched out. there are large blank spaces between each title. Any ideas how to adjust? Also I have flashed several times with the same usb but thought I would sort the problem by reflashing with your update but the same usb wont flash just get boot! again any ideas? it has been good up till now!

15. itsmrjt

itsmrjt TK Veteran

Male
    Go Tescos an buy a verbatim usb they flash n there only £5. Also make sure you have the folder called zgemma and your cfg file next to it then flash

16. akbarirfan

akbarirfan Registered

Excellent!!!! Worked on my H5 bang on. Thanks

17. alipacino247

alipacino247 Registered

Do you have to put the cfg file in a folder or not as I can't get the usb importer to load my line... ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. wooshman

{Bodge Builder
    UK
    The cfg goes on the usb, the usb stick goes in the front of the box and then run the cam importer.

The cam importer doesn't look if the format of the contents is right - it just finds the file and copies it across.

alipacino247 likes this.
  19. Ash190

Ash190 Registered

Male
    Woodsman can you guide me or show me the link were I can get lasted woshbuild for Zgemma h2h. Thanks

20. Ash190

Ash190 Registered

Male
    It's for cable