1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Wooshbuild 5 on H2H All good

Discussion in 'Zgemma Star H.2H' started by D12UNC, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Supasparx

Supasparx Registered

Male
    Thanks Ste, I did this and now have newcamd.list (with my line in it) showing in usr/keys in the Dreamexplorer plugin.

I did a new scan with autobouquetsmaker but channels are still showing a black screen apart from BBC/ITV/Channels 4&5....

Should it be showing in the Softcam Panel (it isn't btw)?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  2. ste

ste TK Veteran

Did you make sure to save it as "all" file type - if you didn't select "all" it would have saved it as newcamd.list.txt which wont work - if you've done it right, you just need to select mgcamd for cam 1 in softcam panel then press green to start and as long as your line is active and you have an internet connection, channels should clear.

3. Supasparx

Supasparx Registered

Male
    I flashed the box and started over again from scratch, all working now, thanks for your help

4. palmanova

palmanova Registered

Hi Guys, im running an old cloud ibox 3 for Vermin with a Openvix image, As this box is no longer supported can i use wooshbuild as a image, if so which version. Thanks in advance

5. rwross12

rwross12 Registered

Male
    im having the same issue ? did you solve it

6. wooshman

wooshman VIP Member Forum Supporter

{Bodge Builder
    UK
    EPG Import changed the way they are listed. Look at the bottom of the providers list and you will see UK sat / VM. select all 6 boxes and save your settings.

rwross12 likes this.
  7. rwross12

rwross12 Registered

Male
    Thank you very much

8. Peopeers

Peopeers Registered

Male
    {Fuel
    Liverpool
    Have bought the h5.2tc which is the easiest image to install aswell as the cline/Nline can’t it be done on a usb stick like wooshbuild use to on the H2s never done a ftp or FileZilla any help aprceited

9. TDO66

TDO66 Registered

Male

10. TDO66

TDO66 Registered

Male
    Thanks a lot for this, I'm new to the forum and new to flashing boxes, my box had openvix on it , it had audio description turned on and I was unable to turn it off, this was on most HD channels on VM, your instructions were spot on fixed my audio problem and Whooshbuild 5 was so easy to install (following the instructions). I wouldn't mind putting a VM skin on but I've no idea where to get one, could anyone please advise?

11. makido

makido TK Veteran Forum Supporter

If you press green button > green again > skins > vmskin-chabs (1.5) or which ever one you want (its right at the bottom)
    Let that download > press exit once > go into wb config > change skin boot theme > switch skin > vmhd > yes
    Your box will restart

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  12. TDO66

TDO66 Registered

Male
    Thanks again that worked a treat

13. Jytees

Jytees Registered

Does this work on WB v7?

H2H with Virgin only?

14. Brent77

Brent77 Registered

Male

15. marcbadham

marcbadham Registered

{Director
    gloucestershire
    WoW is this a available on a download image , that way I won’t mess it all up