1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wooshbuild 5 on H2H All good

Discussion in 'Zgemma Star H.2H' started by D12UNC, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Supasparx

Supasparx Registered

Male
    Thanks Ste, I did this and now have newcamd.list (with my line in it) showing in usr/keys in the Dreamexplorer plugin.

I did a new scan with autobouquetsmaker but channels are still showing a black screen apart from BBC/ITV/Channels 4&5....

Should it be showing in the Softcam Panel (it isn't btw)?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  2. ste

ste TK Veteran

Did you make sure to save it as "all" file type - if you didn't select "all" it would have saved it as newcamd.list.txt which wont work - if you've done it right, you just need to select mgcamd for cam 1 in softcam panel then press green to start and as long as your line is active and you have an internet connection, channels should clear.

3. Supasparx

Supasparx Registered

Male
    I flashed the box and started over again from scratch, all working now, thanks for your help

4. palmanova

palmanova Registered

Hi Guys, im running an old cloud ibox 3 for Vermin with a Openvix image, As this box is no longer supported can i use wooshbuild as a image, if so which version. Thanks in advance

5. rwross12

rwross12 Registered

Male
    im having the same issue ? did you solve it

6. wooshman

wooshman VIP Member Forum Supporter

{Bodge Builder
    UK
    EPG Import changed the way they are listed. Look at the bottom of the providers list and you will see UK sat / VM. select all 6 boxes and save your settings.

rwross12 likes this.
  7. rwross12

rwross12 Registered

Male
    Thank you very much

8. Peopeers

Peopeers Registered

Male
    {Fuel
    Liverpool
    Have bought the h5.2tc which is the easiest image to install aswell as the cline/Nline can’t it be done on a usb stick like wooshbuild use to on the H2s never done a ftp or FileZilla any help aprceited

9. TDO66

TDO66 Registered

Male

10. TDO66

TDO66 Registered

Male
    Thanks a lot for this, I'm new to the forum and new to flashing boxes, my box had openvix on it , it had audio description turned on and I was unable to turn it off, this was on most HD channels on VM, your instructions were spot on fixed my audio problem and Whooshbuild 5 was so easy to install (following the instructions). I wouldn't mind putting a VM skin on but I've no idea where to get one, could anyone please advise?

11. makido

makido TK Veteran Forum Supporter

If you press green button > green again > skins > vmskin-chabs (1.5) or which ever one you want (its right at the bottom)
    Let that download > press exit once > go into wb config > change skin boot theme > switch skin > vmhd > yes
    Your box will restart

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  12. TDO66

TDO66 Registered

Male
    Thanks again that worked a treat

13. Jytees

Jytees Registered

Does this work on WB v7?

H2H with Virgin only?

14. Brent77

Brent77 Registered

Male

15. marcbadham

marcbadham Registered

{Director
    gloucestershire
    WoW is this a available on a download image , that way I won’t mess it all up