Wooshbuild 7 on h2h

Spiller7

Hi all

I have re-flashed my h2h box with wooshbuild 7 - The flash has worked - but none of the premium channels clear anymore. Before the flash I did backup system settings - once the flash was completed I restored system settings - but this hasn’t fixed the problem.
Fortunately I do have a record of my line details - my question is how do I get my line back on the box?

Also how do I get sly q skin on the box - wooshbuild 7 only has freesat and skywb?

cant help with the premium channels

but the skyQ skin is available in plugins>download>skins

chabs has said he is releasing an improved version very soon so keep an eye out for the updated version

Have you tried restarting your cam? It could be your line was restored but the cam hasn't restarted or cam 1 is set to the wrong cam

Just checked my n line details are still on the box as a newcamd.list file. I’ve tried restarting my cam 1 by setting to mgcamd, Oscam, ccam but still not working.
Could it be any of the other settings?
The line was working fine before I flashed.

Once you've selected the cam, you need to press the green button on remote to start it.

Do you turn off yo

Do you turn your modem or box off at night? Sounds like an ip address conflict. Have you tried setting a static ip address for the box? You can do it in your modem or box.
Ok mate thanks will try that. No dont turn box or modem of at night.

I have a similar problem. Yesterday, I flashed using the remote to Wooshbuild 7, but initially, I was receiving the paid, premium channels. Today, however, I'm just getting a black screen. Will Red Button > Softcam > Green Button work for me?

I had to end up reflashing wooshbuild V7 with usb. Now everything works perfect. Don't no if the online update is a bit buggy? Just my personal experience.

hi after installing wooshbuild v7 there was no c line or n line in user/keys folder, so i downloaded them from my proveder and copy them over.
did a restart gui
then install softcam-feed-universal_2.0_all.ipk (from download section here)
and now my c lines working (n lines not)
hope this helps

Back