Wooshbuild 7 on zgemma 2s freezing

I have installed wooshbuild 7 on my 2s and now when selecting a channel the box will freeze and the only way to get the box working again is to turn it off from the back. I have done a clean install of wooshbuild 7. Just to clarify I can not watch any channel as the box will freeze. Will I be better of going back to wooshbuild 5?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hi guys done exactly like you put v7 on and has soon as I try my iptv it freezers , I have to reboot but still the same If its software problem where can I get wooshbuild v5 from ??? Also on zgemma star 2s

Hi guys done exactly like you put v7 on and has soon as I try my iptv it freezers , I have to reboot but still the same If its software problem where can I get wooshbuild v5 from ??? Also on zgemma star 2s
Do not update xtream editor, only way to get it working is to flash wooshbuild again and not to update xtream editor.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

not sure but will reinstall tmoz and I will not do a update on anything to see if that cures it
thanks

Having the same issue but checked the extensions and cant see xtream editor as being installed? Anyone find anything else that is fixing this, if not has anyone a link to wooshbuild v5 I can use

When you update xtream editor the service type changes from DVB(1) to IPTV in the xtream console, after you update make sure you change it back to DVB(1), and press the green button to save.
That solved the freezing problem for me.

When you update xtream editor the service type changes from DVB(1) to IPTV in the xtream console, after you update make sure you change it back to DVB(1), and press the green button to save.
That solved the freezing problem for me.
Thanks , not use to these systems but I cannot find xtream editor in the plugins or extensions list on the box, am i looking in the wrong place?

Same problem and I too don't have the xtream editor in my extensions.
Is it possible to just revert back to version 5 via the online flashing tool?

Quick update. Friend of mine sent me the following and when I did this the freezing stopped.

Go to menu -- plugins -- download plugins -- systemplugins and then high light serviceapp click on it and download. Once downloaded give the box a restart gui,

Once the box comes back on do this, Menu -- setup -- usage & gui -- service app, Change original to service app, Change player to exteplayer3.

10 out of 10 and a Gold star for that!
Sorry quiglo I have to request the return of the gold star and reduce the rating to an 8 :-(
Although your update permitted the use of the IPTV plugin on wooshbuild (some anyway) without freezing the channels, it did remove the sub channels from the EPG. Having reflashed the box with from scratch via basebuild I am now back to square 1.
Options seem to be Version 5 required somehow, Remove Xtream editor which doesn't appear on plugins, revert to a previous back up if possible (but that option is still giving me version 7) or a new box.

Anyone else got any suggestions??

Back