Wooshbuild 7 on zgemma 2s freezing

You might find that after installing service app the data and time of the box is wrong and thats why the EPG isnt populated.

I changed the the time settings in menu-setup-system-time settings to Sync time using NTP and all is working now.

Thanks for the solutions - it is like navigating a maze. At the moment the freezing and stuttering seems to be stopped. :)

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I can't get the zgemma star 2s to flash the wooshbuild v 5 very kindly provided by benijofar above from USB despite the same drive being able to flash other images.

When the USB is inserted and the box is powered on FLSH is displayed on the box but nothing happens (left for 2 hours).

I have tried all of the usual techniques i.e.

Used the rear USB slot instead of the front
Changed the noforce file to force (following attempting to flash by pressing the front power button while switching on white power button at rear)
Flashed to open atv 6.1 first before attempting wooshbuild again
downloaded the automatic-fullbackup (5.6) plugin and attempted to flash via that too.

Can't think of anything else to try.

Does the open atv image flash
Flash local
Put the complete 5.3 zip file into the images file on your hdd
On your box press blue > flash online/local > blue (local)
You should see the wooshbuild zip file highlight it then green to flash

Does the open atv image flash
Flash local
Put the complete 5.3 zip file into the images file on your hdd
On your box press blue > flash online/local > blue (local)
You should see the wooshbuild zip file highlight it then green to flash
Thanks makido, I'll re-flash openatv and give it a go now (reverted back to WB 7)

You can do it from v7 - I misread it thought you had atv on
Do it exactly the same way from v7
Well it flashed that way, but the build still seems to be version 7 and system still crashing when attempting to use the IPTV plugin. Really don't understand what is going on now. Also has the error message "creating hardlink to timeshift file failed".

If you go to information whats it say there
You sure you flashed the right one. Dont forget you will already have a wooshbuild latest zip in there from v7 in the images file
The 5.3 file is also called wooshbild latest

Hi there just updated to wooshbuild 7 so I could use ipvanish for the football when I check my internet speed it says 25 meg when I switch ipvanish on it goes to 1.5 meg is this normal??

If you go to information whats it say there
You sure you flashed the right one. Dont forget you will already have a wooshbuild latest zip in there from v7 in the images file
The 5.3 file is also called wooshbild latest
Info says
openATV
version 6.1,
Build: 0,
Kernel: 4.10.12
Drivers: 2017-11-08
GStreamer: 1.13.0 (GIT)
Python: 2.7.13
Installed: 2017-12-12

The image was downloaded as a zip file directly from the link and then copied onto a FAT32 formatted SanDisc cruzer blade 16GB
The Local flash tool recognised the file, flashed and using the ofgrwrite tool updated the image, kernel etc. but then gave the Creating Hardlink to Timeshift error.

All further attempts to retry or even use the re-flash wooshbuild online is causing the blue screen system crashed shut-down page before restarting the box from 50%.

Hi ,I m having the same problem I think the file is missing something not sure whats missing , contents of the file are Zgemma ,sh1,imageversion,kernel bin, noforce, and rootfs.bin any ideas techies ?

Back