mmm

Hi guys
I want to download wooshbuild infinity on to my new technomate tm-twin sat box but when I klick download on the woosh page no download happens what am I doing wrong

Hi guys
I want to download wooshbuild infinity on to my new technomate tm-twin sat box but when I klick download on the woosh page no download happens what am I doing wrong

when you click the download button, it takes you to a page, follow the instructions on that page.
You don't download the flash files the old fashioned way any more

when you click the download button, it takes you to a page, follow the instructions on that page.
You don't download the flash files the old fashioned way any more
Thanks for your reply can you pls point me to the right direction, i have IPAB already installed on my boxes. Need to get wooshbuild on them...

Goto the download section scroll down to wooshbuild infinity select
Download now and follow the instructions by opening the spoiler sections

Thanks buddy, the download can only be done via other sites, is there a way out as my work pc is not allowing it

Thanks buddy, the download can only be done via other sites, is there a way out as my work pc is not allowing it

There is no wooshbuild download any more.
You download openatv6.2 for your box and flash the box with it.
Then you add wooshbuild infinity using the command line

Hello, I have no picons after dl this. Followed instructions ( press green - press green - picons ) Dl'd but still nothing. Free view has them not iptv?
Help...

Hello, I have no picons after dl this. Followed instructions ( press green - press green - picons ) Dl'd but still nothing. Free view has them not iptv?
Help...
Picons for IPTV are not provided by WooshBuild. With so many IPTV channel name variations you will have to ask your provider if they have a picon set for E2 or use Sul's plugin to make the picons for you. Failing that you can create your own.

Picons for IPTV are not provided by WooshBuild. With so many IPTV channel name variations you will have to ask your provider if they have a picon set for E2 or use Sul's plugin to make the picons for you. Failing that you can create your own.

I have a few not many. Running Xtream editor 2.12 worked on ipab tv before I got Atv.. I thought getting picons grom download might of done it.
Ill contact my sub. Thank you for quick reply :)

Reactions: ily
I have never used Xtream Editor so not sure what it does / doesn't do or if it includes picons or not. It is possible ipleb had picons available for their iptv providers which they had setup on the red button.

I have never used Xtream Editor so not sure what it does / doesn't do or if it includes picons or not. It is possible ipleb had picons available for their iptv providers which they had setup on the red button.
If anyone else has this problem I've done mine now.great skin too. I just changed the picons location in xtream editor to media/usb. From its default. All working now with picons

Back