WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just installed infinity on my cable box, great build and works well, was just wondering if there is any plans to add to the vpn providers, as i have signed up to one which is not on the list?

just installed infinity on my cable box, great build and works well, was just wondering if there is any plans to add to the vpn providers, as i have signed up to one which is not on the list?
Depending on your provider, @dsayers2014 has a plugin or a script too if I remember rightly, maybe he has your provider added.

Who is it you are using?

You may find @dsayers2014 in a pumpkin costume at the moment or French Maid outfit, one of the two, and out his face later. Hopefully he will show up in between costume changes.

I've installed Infinity on my Zgemma H2S using the skyWB skin but don't have any picons for my iptv channels. I used to have on WB7 using same skin. Does anyone know how I get them back as they do still appear on my CS channels?

IPTV picons are normally dependant on your provider, I have never done picons for IPTV or included anything to try and make picons work as the names vary to much.

The naming of channels can sometimes be the same and "real" tv channels and will bring in picons for the IPTV channels with the same name.

BBC One HD & BBC1 HD (iptv) although the same channel won't show the picon for IPTV as the channel name is different. A picon for BBC1 HD would need to be created manually or the BBC One HD picon be copied and then renamed.

Depending on your provider, @dsayers2014 has a plugin or a script too if I remember rightly, maybe he has your provider added.

Who is it you are using?

You may find @dsayers2014 in a pumpkin costume at the moment or French Maid outfit, one of the two, and out his face later. Hopefully he will show up in between costume changes.
Thanks for reply, i signed up to CyberGhost, they have a money back guarantee if needed though.

I have just flashed my zgemma LC with the most update version of atv 6.2, and using putty to terminal on and install infinity it just keeps booting up in a loop.

I have tried the box on all three current open atv 6.2 images and then tried installed infiinti but I get the same issue with each image, I just found the LC knocking about in my house and thought I would give it a try as I know it is an old box, any tips apart from buy a newer box ha?

Cheers in advance.

Once youve flashed openatv, you should use openwebif to put the infinity command line in.
Have you been following the infinity installation guide?

Once youve flashed openatv, you should use openwebif to put the infinity command line in.
Have you been following the infinity installation guide?
I have managed that with every other box for example i55 and h2h but there is no terminal option on webif on the zgemma LC on any of the images really weird! Hence why I used putty instead.

I have managed that with every other box for example i55 and h2h but there is no terminal option on webif on the zgemma LC on any of the images really weird! Hence why I used putty instead.
This is because youve not flashed openatv to the box before you start the infinity installation.
Once openatv is installed, you can use openwebif. If you cant use it, openatv isnt flashed

This is because youve not flashed openatv to the box before you start the infinity installation.
Once openatv is installed, you can use openwebif. If you cant use it, openatv isnt flashed
Open ATV was definitely installed, as soon as I install it then I go to webif to install infinity but terminal is not an option, so I decided to use putty instead which looks like its working then the box keep cycling.

See pic attached, its what I see, terminal is not an option after install ATV 6.2

Attachments

• LC.PNG
    LC.PNG
    123.4 KB · Views: 32
Flash oatv6.2 again.
When it gets to the part about video settings, put the remote down and go to infinity installation page
Ok so first menu it is asking HDMI or RCA to I went straight to the IP address to get to webif and Terminal is still not an option, this is such a strange issue.

Try 6.1 I know its old now but worth a try
Its on the list of boxes running infinity so not sure
http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.1/zgemmaslc/openatv-6.1-zgemmaslc-20180825_usb.zip
Will do that now, cheers!

http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.1/zgemmaslc/openatv-6.1-zgemmaslc-20180825_usb.zip
Re flashed with 6.1 but no luck, still not an option on Webif, ill try Putty with it now maybe that may work.

Interesting development! While terminal is not an option putty let me install infinity fine using 6.1! Thank you soo much!

Ill keep you updated! Fingers crossed I can pop my IPTV on and it works...see you on the other side ha!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back