WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help. Trying to get to the whooshbuild.

you don't download the new wooshbuild infinity onto usb like other builds

you install openatv6.2 for your box

then when it's flashed, you add one command line for wooshbuild and it's all done automatically

Box info shows correct, but box extras only go as far down as Bouquet Editor.
Just read you can enter IP address as well,am sorry I have only ever come across this problem when incorrect box entered so unfortunately I am not able to help you,perhaps a more experienced user will step in and help..

Just read you can enter IP address as well,am sorry I have only ever come across this problem when incorrect box entered so unfortunately I am not able to help you,perhaps a more experienced user will step in and help..
Have you flashed OpenAtv first see post 1554 that may help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been away from Wooshbuild since swapping my CS line for IPTV a year or so ago flashed another image with suggestion from my then provider, my own zgemma has long gone but my old man wanted his updating. Back to wooshbuild we go and I must say it was like a nostalgic breath of fresh air after the rubbish (ipab) image. Installed serviceapp and Xtream Editor no problem but did notice the clock and EPG where way out it was showing just after 9am yesterday morning and match of the day on the epg while songs of praise was gracing my eyes. I knocked the zgemma clock forward, rebooted but no change. Went into Xtream Editor re-download the bouquets and EPG we where now 6 hours to far in front :grimacing:
Changed the clock back to GMT downloaded the necessities in Xtream Editor and voila everything was as it should be. Not sure if the time issue came from Wooshbuild or syncing with Xtream Editor but thought I would report it here anyway in case it crops up for any other users. Thank you @wooshman for my few hours enjoyment on infinity before the box went back and for all your work you have put in over the years :xd: :dying: :dead:

Does anybody know how I can get the bouquets to just show all channels on FTA as one category? I use xtreme editor so I have a load of categories for the IPTV side, would like the FTA to be just one.

Also I used to be able to press number 1 then bbc one came on etc, now the channels are on different 4 digit numbers, anyway to change?

Been away from Wooshbuild since swapping my CS line for IPTV a year or so ago flashed another image with suggestion from my then provider, my own zgemma has long gone but my old man wanted his updating. Back to wooshbuild we go and I must say it was like a nostalgic breath of fresh air after the rubbish (ipab) image. Installed serviceapp and Xtream Editor no problem but did notice the clock and EPG where way out it was showing just after 9am yesterday morning and match of the day on the epg while songs of praise was gracing my eyes. I knocked the zgemma clock forward, rebooted but no change. Went into Xtream Editor re-download the bouquets and EPG we where now 6 hours to far in front :grimacing:
Changed the clock back to GMT downloaded the necessities in Xtream Editor and voila everything was as it should be. Not sure if the time issue came from Wooshbuild or syncing with Xtream Editor but thought I would report it here anyway in case it crops up for any other users. Thank you @wooshman for my few hours enjoyment on infinity before the box went back and for all your work you have put in over the years :xd: :dying: :dead:
The time in WooshBuild is always set to UK GMT and gets it's updates from wherever it does, I don't alter anything so can only point you to something else.

Pleased you came back though and thanks for the report.

For INFO

I have just flashed a Zgemma H7 with the latest OpenATV 6.3 and can confirm that WooshBuild Infinity ran as expected and installed without any issues. I have also had other reports of it working on other boxes too.

OpenATV 6.3 is very early public release beta and not available for all boxes yet. Only upgrade to 6.3 if you are happy re-flashing your box and expect it to crash and some things not work correctly. This is nothing to do with Infinity.

The time in WooshBuild is always set to UK GMT and gets it's updates from wherever it does, I don't alter anything so can only point you to something else.

Pleased you came back though and thanks for the report.
It must of been when it synced with Xtream Editor and your welcome installing Infinity made me seriously consider buying another Enigma 2 box. Keep up the good work brother.

Does anybody know how I can get the bouquets to just show all channels on FTA as one category? I use xtreme editor so I have a load of categories for the IPTV side, would like the FTA to be just one.

Also I used to be able to press number 1 then bbc one came on etc, now the channels are on different 4 digit numbers, anyway to change?
menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetsmaker > providers
Set FTA only to yes - create main bouquet to yes all channels - create sections bouquet to no. Then scan

There is clearly an issue with wooshbuild infinity on the Original Vu Duo. I have flashed zgemma, xtrend, vu solo 2, technomate, all great with woosh...

But this is the second vu duo ive had the same issue with, its a genuine duo, reflash with openatv 6.2, then install woosh command, once the script comes up installing plugins it just says no space on device, freezes up and crashes...

Sorry to jump in here but is getting the blue flashing circle a common thing for anyone on infinity, i seem to be getting it quite a lot now, just wondering as i never got it on the previous whooshbuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back