WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is clearly an issue with wooshbuild infinity on the Original Vu Duo. I have flashed zgemma, xtrend, vu solo 2, technomate, all great with woosh...But this is the second vu duo ive had the same issue with, its a genuine duo, reflash with openatv 6.2, then install woosh command, once the script comes up installing plugins it just says no space on device, freezes up and crashes...

If you exit the Infinity setup wizard when the box restarts, check that the USB device is mounted as media/hdd then try the setup again. I won't say this will solve the problem and may already be set to media/hdd

Sorry to jump in here but is getting the blue flashing circle a common thing for anyone on infinity, i seem to be getting it quite a lot now, just wondering as i never got it on the previous whooshbuild.
This normally means the USB is slow but depends on when it is happening.

If just after starting the box, go into plugins, EPG Import and set the always to never and save settings.
You can turn the timeshift option off and see if this helps in general but you cant rewind live TV

Or you can initialise the USB and see if that makes a difference.
Or change the USB to another device and test.

This normally means the USB is slow but depends on when it is happening.

If just after starting the box, go into plugins, EPG Import and set the always to never and save settings.
You can turn the timeshift option off and see if this helps in general but you cant rewind live TV

Or you can initialise the USB and see if that makes a difference.
Or change the USB to another device and test.
Its in general really while watching tv , every 10 mins maybe, so I will try your suggestions, thanks.

After buying a couple of different splitters box still isn't receiving channels in my mates house. Is there any way it could only work at my house because I flashed it at my house?
Totally got me this one box still works at my house but not at my mates, got another h1 with sucmnsee build and it works less one or two channels. I don't dare update to a newer build incase it happens again???

Hi can i get back into tv screen size setting as i did it wrong on setup and can not see writing at bottom of the screen. Did a quick search but nothing came up

Hi I have put infinity on an old amiko alien 2 with a 500gb external hdd drive, I eventally got the hdd to initialize and I have tried xtream editor and xc lite for the iptv but it wont play live iptv, it will play vod but it freezes solid if I try to exit it..... the box is very very slow and the wheel appears and it needs to be rebooted to get going again, is the box just broken or am I doing something wrong...... I flashed it with open atv 6.2 before I added infinity but that did not seem to work properly either as language was all mixed up in the settings to get started... Thanks guys

Lost channels after wooshbuild infinity install.

Hi guys, I'm using a zgemma h5 s2 with previous sky satellite dish. I was using wooshbuild and happy with it, so I installed wooshbuild infinity this morning and half my channels are missing including bbc1 etc - see image.

The install apeared to work, any idea what I should do to fix this please?

thanks in advance

Attachments

• channels messed up.jpg
    channels messed up.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 17
Lost channels after wooshbuild infinity install.

Hi guys, I'm using a zgemma h5 s2 with previous sky satellite dish. I was using wooshbuild and happy with it, so I installed wooshbuild infinity this morning and half my channels are missing including bbc1 etc - see image.

The install apeared to work, any idea what I should do to fix this please?

thanks in advance

during the infinity setup, it asks whether you will be using cable, satellite or iptv, did you not stipulate you were going to be using satellite - because it configures everything for you

Hi yes I stipulated satellite during the install. I've half fixed it but need further help please.
Basically the problem was I only have 1 satellite cable, so I deconfigured B - which worked, I scanned using autobouquetmaker, set my region and set the provider for FreeSat.

I now have a million channels, and despite setting only one region I have all the BBCs for all regions etc including all BBC radio channels all lumped together from A > Z rather than how it looked with the previous wooshbuild.

Any idea what I've now done wrong and how to fix it please? (see attached pic)

Attachments

• IMG_7374.jpg
    IMG_7374.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 12
have you added a sat line? - do you have a C line or similar which allows you to watch BT Sports, Discovery etc?
You shouldn't be setting the provider for freesat if you have, what options do you have in 'providers'?

No cline added yet, I was setting infinity up before I got an IPTV provider, hence why its on freesat right now. Can't work this out at all. have only one region set up yet I'm getting them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back