Status
Not open for further replies.
WB Config
Dream-Explorer
EPG Importer
IPTV Player
Media Player
OpenWebif

i have tried installing an ipk file which it said was sucessful, but its not there, i located it in a folder usr/sofcams but im guessing its not installed in the correct place as it doesnt show in softcam panel

if you've downloaded the softcam ipk from the downloads section of this forum, you ftp it to temp folder, then on remote, press menu>setup>software management>install extensions and you install it from there, then all the softcams will be in their rightful place

once you install the softcam feed as explined above, the softcams will be downloadable again, or you can install them via the softcam panel

hi there have vm moved channels round when ive gone into music ssection some of the channels no longer work like box or 4music etc. but if i go into all channels and click on the extra channels theses channels work. do i have to move theses into the music section or is there a update for this

I find infinity hangs quite a lot
Define hangs a lot? If it is when you restart the box then the EPG is being imported. This can be turned off in EPG Importer settings which is found on the green button.

The only thing that actually runs all the time which is part of Infinity once installed is bootlogoswapper and this only runs at startup and shutdown / restart.

if the box is hanging it's nothing to do with infinity as thousands of others are using it without hanging issues.
probably a conflict in your settings or something not set up correctly
It must be me then, I have it running on three boxes 2 zeros and a solo 2, all do the same, example is being on BBC 1 hd then scrolling down to bbc1 channel Islands it may take a second or two to catch up...

It must be me then, I have it running on three boxes 2 zeros and a solo 2, all do the same, example is being on BBC 1 hd then scrolling down to bbc1 channel Islands it may take a second or two to catch up...
Try a different skin and see if that makes a difference. Metrix is the most lightweight but looks plain. WB Freesat is fairly light I think.

Hi does anyone know the plugin I have to download to organise my recordings? Used to be movie organiser or something like that but I can’t find it on downloadable plugins, thanks

Hi does anyone know the plugin I have to download to organise my recordings? Used to be movie organiser or something like that but I can’t find it on downloadable plugins, thanks
Movie organiser is installed as standard with infinity, so that will be why you cant see it in downloadable plugins. Have you checked your plugins
If you press green button > red > extensions can you remove it and install it again

Movie organiser is installed as standard with infinity, so that will be why you cant see it in downloadable plugins. Have you checked your plugins
If you press green button > red > extensions can you remove it and install it again
I can’t find it at all it’s not even in the remove plugins section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back