WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want the all channel bouquet by the sounds of it.

Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> Autobouquetsmaker -> Providers -> Sky UK: Generate Main Bouquet - set to yes.

It won't be called the same as the 28.8 was though as WB v2 - 7 used Auto Bouquets E2, Infinty uses AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM)
This fixed my problem sort of, i re-flashed and installed infinity again from scratch( saved no settings ) and followed the install to the letter, however on re-boot once again on the Tv guide I had no itv2 or itv3,itv4 showing so i went in and set this Sky Uk generate main bouquet to yes as it was set to no and did a scan and reboot, i now have itv2/3/4 showing under entertainment but when i click on them nothing happens, i do not understand what is going on.

you don't say if it is showing the HD or SD channels.

If HD, as posted before a few times, they are not free channels and need a line. The SD channels are freesat.

If you don't have a line to get paid channels, go into the ABM settings and set Sky UK: FTA Only to yes, then scan again.

This will remove all the channels you cannot watch.

Do you have anything for 102 and 105?
What TV region are you?

I am region East Midlands Custom, and no i have nothing for 102 or 105 the EPG just skips those channels?

It is always hard to solve missing channels as all of the WooshBuild team have all the channels.

I had it as all channels as per standard install but removed the pay channels as i no line? But i thought all lines are now dead? So do the wooshbuild team just have blank channels?

Did you restore settings on the initial setup? If so, make a timer backup, line backup and do a settings backup too for good measure.

Yes i did a backup and restored but didnt install plugins as instructed?

There are loads of channels still available with lines, just not the mainstream ones. BT Sports, MTV channels to name a few. Not to mention the ones like ITV2 HD which are only available with a line.

Use the ABM menu to delete the bouquets. Go into providers and set Sky UK: FTA Only to yes, then run a full scan. With channel swaps enabled, 1 - 5 should be HD. Disabled will be SD.

Scanned east midlands with freesat
View attachment 33743

Just done a full automatic scan for channels and re run ABM, still nothing there and i also notice i am missing BBC 4 HD.

But from your pic above i can see that your in the entertainment bouquet. I have just checked and i do have the channels in that bouquet also, its the All Channels i cant find the missing channels?

If I am wanting to install a line into wooshbuild infinity which do I need? What cam is installed and are there any instructions on how to install anywhere please?

If I am wanting to install a line into wooshbuild infinity which do I need? What cam is installed and are there any instructions on how to install anywhere please?
All the cams needed are already pre-installed
Just get yourself a line, put it onto a usb stick and put it into the front usb port. Put the tv onto a paid channel then use the cam importer (in wb config) to load your line.

This is a brilliant build and so quick to install. Many thanks to all for your hard work.
Just a small question. How do I get the name of the channel to appear on the mini screen
in channel list view.

This is a brilliant build and so quick to install. Many thanks to all for your hard work.
Just a small question. How do I get the name of the channel to appear on the mini screen
in channel list view.
It depends on the skin you are using and not the image or plugins. SkyQ doesn't have the name while skyWB does and maybe WB Freesat. I haven't been through and looked at the rest.

can you tell me how to find vpn adder on infinity
It is in the same place as all the WooshBuild versions.

Green button to open the plugins screen
Green button to open the download plugins screen
Select the WooshBuild section in the list (it is at the bottom)
Easy VPN adder is there. Select that and then press OK to install.

ok i have installed infinity on a zgemmah7s not done one before is there an option for the dvb tuner sorry if i'm being stupid
I don't understand what it is you are asking, sorry. My reply is only guessing at you asking about the sat tuners.

When you flash openATV and then run the setup command, things are done in the following order:

• Video resolution is selected
  • Tuners are left as default and you just press yes on the tuner screens to accept default settings. If satellite tuners are found it will auto detect what satellite is being used (providing you have your satellite cable plugged in)
    Cable / Freeview tuners are detected and you simply need to press OK to select the default settings.
    This is done for all tuners found.
  • Next is network setup and you simply need to press OK to accept default settings.
  • WooshBuild Infinity easy setup starts. You can initialise your USB
  • You then select how you receive your live channels - this is where tuners are configured depending on your answer.
  • Skin is selected
  • A channel scan is done before asking if you want to setup your screen position

whooshbuild section was there on v7 but after infinity download its no longer there
It is there I can assure you.

Are you sure you have installed Infinity? Flashing openATV is not installing Infinity and you won't see a wooshbuild section in plugins.

I don't understand what it is you are asking, sorry. My reply is only guessing at you asking about the sat tuners.

When you flash openATV and then run the setup command, things are done in the following order:

• Video resolution is selected
  • Tuners are left as default and you just press yes on the tuner screens to accept default settings. If satellite tuners are found it will auto detect what satellite is being used (providing you have your satellite cable plugged in)
    Cable / Freeview tuners are detected and you simply need to press OK to select the default settings.
    This is done for all tuners found.
  • Next is network setup and you simply need to press OK to accept default settings.
  • WooshBuild Infinity easy setup starts. You can initialise your USB
  • You then select how you receive your live channels - this is where tuners are configured depending on your answer.
  • Skin is selected
  • A channel scan is done before asking if you want to setup your screen position
sorry what i was asking is can i view the channels from the dvb tuner as in digital tv through the ariel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back