WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not with a H7S you can't as it has no cable / freeview tuner only satellite tuners.

You would need to buy a USB freeview tuner and use that in the box. This isn't something I can assist with I am afraid. Make a new post asking for advice on a freeview usb tuner. It needs to be enigma2 friendly and have suitable drivers. This isn't an avenue I have ever looked at.

All the cams needed are already pre-installed
Just get yourself a line, put it onto a usb stick and put it into the front usb port. Put the tv onto a paid channel then use the cam importer (in wb config) to load your line.

Do i need to format the USB to FAT32?

And what format should the line be in, newcamd.list?

Do i just have it on the top level of the usb stick?

Do i need to format the USB to FAT32?

And what format should the line be in, newcamd.list?

Do i just have it on the top level of the usb stick?

You need to use a spare USB stick, don't use the one already in the box. - You can however copy your line onto the USB in the box by using the computer network. Open Network on your computer and you will see the box. Open Hard Disk and copy the line to that.

The format depends on what type of line it is.

Yes, just copy it to the top level.

You need to use a spare USB stick, don't use the one already in the box. - You can however copy your line onto the USB in the box by using the computer network. Open Network on your computer and you will see the box. Open Hard Disk and copy the line to that.

The format depends on what type of line it is.

Yes, just copy it to the top level.

I have just FTPed the newcamd.list file over to the box into the /usr/keys folder.... Is this ok? all appears to be working fine?

yes that is fine Noddy. You can use USB cam importer to make a backup of your line and it will then be on the USB in the box for the future.

Problems initialising disk on startup

Hi Guys

Everything went well installing on a GoldenMedia triple tuner bid until it came to initialising the external disk. The system reports that the disk partitions and formats but then has a timeout error when mounting.

I have tried 3 different flash drives and even a seagate external drive. I have tried formatting in both the rear and front USB interfaces.

The rear works fine to flash.

I can’t setup IPTV without external storage.

Any ideas?

Problems initialising disk on startup

Hi Guys

Everything went well installing on a GoldenMedia triple tuner bid until it came to initialising the external disk. The system reports that the disk partitions and formats but then has a timeout error when mounting.

I have tried 3 different flash drives and even a seagate external drive. I have tried formatting in both the rear and front USB interfaces.

The rear works fine to flash.

I can’t setup IPTV without external storage.

Any ideas?
I have an icecrypt which I think is the same box
It happened to me the way I solved it was I had to reformat the stick on my pc with
Partition manager then on my icecrypt switch over to spark and format the stick to ext 3
Then back into enigma then skip initialising as it should already be mounted
Long winded but works!

I've checked that, it's set on border England, but plays meridian south?

We have found a overlap with restoring settings, existing bouquets and new one. This is quite literally being worked on as I type.

For now:
Menu -> setup -> service searching -> autobouquetmaker -> Delete - and delete the bouquets made by ABM

Exit right back to full screen TV and press the TV button.
Highlight the top bouquet, press the menu button and then press 8 to delete. Do this for the bouquets you see. I know it is a pain, but will take 1 minute tops.

Now:
Menu -> setup -> service searching -> autobouquetmaker -> scan

We have found a overlap with restoring settings, existing bouquets and new one. This is quite literally being worked on as I type.

For now:
Menu -> setup -> service searching -> autobouquetmaker -> Delete - and delete the bouquets made by ABM

Exit right back to full screen TV and press the TV button.
Highlight the top bouquet, press the menu button and then press 8 to delete. Do this for the bouquets you see. I know it is a pain, but will take 1 minute tops.

Now:
Menu -> setup -> service searching -> autobouquetmaker -> scan
Brilliant, thanks a lot. Great service.

Hi

is they away to get the menu up to add cable and iptv to the new infinity wooshbuild, i setup a box for just iptv but now want to add the the cable side too? flashing isn't a option

Hi

is they away to get the menu up to add cable and iptv to the new infinity wooshbuild, i setup a box for just iptv but now want to add the the cable side too? flashing isn't a option

It would help if we knew which box you are using?
If it has a cable tuner, enable it in tuner config, set your cable provider (Virgin UK) and choose netid then scan for channels in autobouquetsmaker

I have an icecrypt which I think is the same box
It happened to me the way I solved it was I had to reformat the stick on my pc with
Partition manager then on my icecrypt switch over to spark and format the stick to ext 3
Then back into enigma then skip initialising as it should already be mounted
Long winded but works!

Thanks hairstylist. You are right it is an IceCrypt. It is a nice box and so I am so glad I have found someone with experience. I will give your solution a try.

whats the best skin to use? Also, as I'm only using sky channels how do i make it so that only working channels are shown on the tv guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back