WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Infinity installed on my H2s - thanks to all for the help.
One outstanding gremlin though - I do not have the choice of Chabs skins. I only have 2, the Metrix one and a Sky one. Can these be downloaded from somewhere?

Yes press green for plugins, then green again to download plugins, open skins, then find the one(s) you want.

Yes press green for plugins, then green again to download plugins, open skins, then find the one(s) you want.

Thanks for your reply. I thought I read that 8 skins were included in the Infinity setup and you could switch from one to another. This would be handy as I'm not sure which one I want

When you are setting it up, you can choise any one of 8, but so as not to put unwanted stuff on your box, that is the only o e that goes on it. As Pablo says, download one by one, then decide, and delete the rest (or leave them, if that suits you)

Autobouquets was missing so I downloaded and run the plugin - all now working. Also deleted unwanted bouquets using Echanneliser - sorted. Now just have one problem but I'll put that in a new thread

In bouquets, just press menu and the number to delete they Y (Did this to delete all the weird bouquets from the Open ATV that was downloaded :-)

I can't find cache flush plugin anywhere, does it come preinstalled?

I have tried diadownload manually but I can't see it in the list to download?

My wooshbuild 7 so I started to have problems with it crashing, I re-flashed and all was good apart from my boutiques which were all over the place so I decided to try infinity.

Boutiques are now fine but I am having problems with certain Channels which use a line, I am using the vpn plugin and some ( not all channels) freeze every few seconds and also pixelate , this was not happening on 7 yesterday, any ideas. To add I am running 6.2 . Cheers

Any help greatly appreciated
I am trying to load infinity on to zgemma h2s flashed open tv on ok but when I go to airdigital and click h2s l get a message from talk talk saying website can't be found!!!

Any help greatly appreciated
I am trying to load infinity on to zgemma h2s flashed open tv on ok but when I go to airdigital and click h2s l get a message from talk talk saying website can't be found!!!

You need to log into your isp account and disable safe search / childsafe / whatever
then flash the box as normal

You need to log into your isp account and disable safe search / childsafe / whatever
then flash the box as normal
Thanks for the reply.
I have done that and it is all off!,l also tried with Vodafone goes on my tablet and got the same thing!!
Is there any other way??

Yes
I have done all that,flashed box then gone back to airdigital as instructions click zgemma h2s and that's where l am getting the not found message.
Do you know the ip address of your box if not open command prompt and type PING ZGEMMAH2S and put the ip address into the address bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back