WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABE2 isn't part of WooshBuild Infinity, the reason being is that ABE2 cannot sort your regional channels out which is part of the reason why ABM is used in it's place.

If you have installed ABE2 then unfortunately you will need to edit the custom_swap.txt file which is located in the autobouquets plugin folder. This thread doesn't cover this although it was a hot topic just over 12 months ago so there are posts about doing it.

WooshBuild 7 used to do channel swaps on the users behalf until Sky moved the channels around. My recent posts in the WB7 thread advised to remove ABE2 and install ABM complete with screen shots of settings. These posts were before Infinity was released.

ABE2 in my eyes isn't worth the trouble anymore when ABM resolves all channel issues.
have just downloaded autobouquets maker from plugins will I just remove E2 and set up autobouquetsmaker?

If you went through the Infinity setup, it should already have the default settings.

But yes, remove ABE2 and setup ABM if needed.

General question and not directed at you Andy:
I am not sure why people are installing AutoBouquets E2 onto Infinity - It is pretty much broken as far as regions are concerned. It will be a manual process to fix channel swaps, something which I will no longer support. Only use Autobouquets E2 if you are prepared to have mixed up channels. It is not part of WooshBuild Infinity and the recommendation for WB7 is to uninstall it and install AutoBouquetsMaker.

I never downloaded e2 it has always been there from previous wooshbuild. How do i go about removing it I can't seem to find it when I click on remove plugins?

Sounds like you restored your settings and plugins, the instructions say not to restore plugins when restoring settings.

Green -> Red -> Extensions -> AutoBouquets E2

For the time it takes I would say backup your timers and line if you have one and start again.

This way you won't have bits and pieces you don't need installed.

Not sure if i`m missing something but with the upgrade i seem to have lost `MgCamD` option in SoftCams??
CCam not working for me.
Using a new 9S box

Any suggestions?

Not sure if i`m missing something but with the upgrade i seem to have lost `MgCamD` option in SoftCams??
CCam not working for me.
Using a new 9S box

Any suggestions?
Arm CPU boxes (H9S) running openATV can't use mgcam. You will need to use either CCcam or oscam. For ease I would use CCcam instead.

Format needed for CCcam.cfg (naming of the file like this is important)
N: servername port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Sounds like you restored your settings and plugins, the instructions say not to restore plugins when restoring settings.

Green -> Red -> Extensions -> AutoBouquets E2

For the time it takes I would say backup your timers and line if you have one and start again.

This way you won't have bits and pieces you don't need installed.
Just done a full infinity install from scratch, all is mint now thanks for your help ive must have messed up the first time i tried to do infinity.
Top marks for the build and the time and effort that must go into this.

Arm CPU boxes (H9S) running openATV can't use mgcam. You will need to use either CCcam or oscam. For ease I would use CCcam instead.

Format needed for CCcam.cfg (naming of the file like this is important)
N: servername port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

thanks woosh,
been a while since i used CCcam.cfg..... does it go in /etc or is it /keys?

thanks woosh,
been a while since i used CCcam.cfg..... does it go in /etc or is it /keys?
Drop it in usr/keys and then red button -> Softcam panel -> Select cam one as CCcam and then press green to start the cam.

Or put the CCcam.cfg file on USB stick, put it in the box. Green button -> WB config -> USB cam importer. The cam importer will do the rest for you.

Last edited:
You want the all channel bouquet by the sounds of it.

Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> Autobouquetsmaker -> Providers -> Sky UK: Generate Main Bouquet - set to yes.

It won't be called the same as the 28.8 was though as WB v2 - 7 used Auto Bouquets E2, Infinty uses AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM)
I am now unable to get ITV2 hd any ideas why ?

That will work for CCcam too. I took it from my solo4k which is running Cccam. It can't run mgcamd as it is an arm cpu box.

CWS = is the start of an mgcamd line.

going to do a new flash of infinity just one question when I put my line CWS = back on my box h2h using usb stick and usb cam importer do I just put the line onto a formatted usb stick or do I have to put it on a file first then put it on the usb stick thanks from gray

It is early so could be me but I am a little unsure of what you mean.

Your line:
CWS = etc etc
Goes in the file called newcamd.list on the usb stick at the top level. It can be any usb stick and doesn't need to be empty.

USB Cam importer will then find all files ending in .cfg, .list and .server. This covers CCcam, mgcam and oscam. You select the file with your line in and usb cam importer will do the rest for you.

my line was just sent as a line wooshman not in a file so what file do I put it in before I put it on my usb stick i can ftp it no problem just thought I would try the usb cam importer I have a mg_cfg file stored on my computer and also a newcamd file so which one do I put my line in before putting on usb thanks again great work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back