WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinity has no new cams installed and usb cam importer is exactly the same as with version 7.

CWS = need to go in newcamd.list

Hi folks actually have a few problems with the first stage of the new installation process. When I type in the link http://your_box_name its bringing me nowhere just to a page that does not connect? Has anyone else experienced the same issue?
What box are you using?

If you have no substituted your_box_name with the actual name of your box it won't work.

I know, I need to get it added, I didn't realise in AutoBouquetsMaker that RoI had it's own set. Previous versions of WooshBuild used ABE2 and was a simple case of selecting it. So it will be added very soon.

Select sat for UK. And let it do everything it needs to do.

Once you box restarts.....
Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker -> Providers

Turn off Sky for UK and enable Sky for RoI. Save the settings and then do a scan from the menu.

I know, I need to get it added, I didn't realise in AutoBouquetsMaker that RoI had it's own set. Previous versions of WooshBuild used ABE2 and was a simple case of selecting it. So it will be added very soon.

Select sat for UK. And let it do everything it needs to do.

Once you box restarts.....
Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker -> Providers

Turn off Sky for UK and enable Sky for RoI. Save the settings and then do a scan from the menu.
Just on that r.o.i channels are not available on sat and even on cable they are hit and miss.

Just on that r.o.i channels are not available on sat and even on cable they are hit and miss.
OK so in that case I don't need to sort and RoI option then as the first 4/5 channels were the only things that got swapped. I would go for a region which will be of use to then.

I am very happy with the original wooshbuild, i like the way my box is and the skin, etc, dont want to mess things up so i am gonna wait until i need to update to infinity, or it becomes a really simple process, from what i have read on this thread so far, some people are struggling to get it done, yes i know its a great build and i am missing out, but thats the way i feel for now, wondering if anyone else felt like this or is it just me, dont mean any offence in any way by this to woosh or anyone else.

cos im using v7 now i need to use instructions for exsisting users yes/no
They are the same instructions. The difference is as you are an existing WB user I know you can flash a clean openATV from the menu without needing to download anything to USB etc etc, hence the quick instructions.

You still need the opkg command to type into Webif which is located in Step 1 of the instructions.

I am very happy with the original wooshbuild, i like the way my box is and the skin, etc, dont want to mess things up so i am gonna wait until i need to update to infinity, or it becomes a really simple process, from what i have read on this thread so far, some people are struggling to get it done, yes i know its a great build and i am missing out, but thats the way i feel for now, wondering if anyone else felt like this or is it just me, dont mean any offence in any way by this to woosh or anyone else.
It is a simple process, the difference is that everyone has been flashing premade images for years. Now there is no need for a premade image for each box. It isn't hard it is just a different method to what people are used to.

Infinity and WB 7 are the same except for the fact that there won't be an update for 7 if / when new things become available. Stick with 7 if it is all working for you because at present you won't see much difference.

The issue is the instructions to be honest. I need to spend a long time dotting the T's and crossing the I's to make sure it is clear and simple enough for everyone.

The more feedback and questions the easier it becomes to make things clearer.

all good on my zgemma h5.same issues ive always had still but not woosh.ch 4 plus 1 and few other ch not coming on or taking ages to clear or just stopping and starting.done cables and hdu 200 but still same.sport and films never glitch so who cares lol

vm cable btw

The issue is the instructions to be honest. I need to spend a long time dotting the T's and crossing the I's to make sure it is clear and simple enough for everyone.

The more feedback and questions the easier it becomes to make things clearer.
Hi great build as usual. I don't know whether you saw my post and discussion with makido earlier this week about > settings mount manager > view your had mount settings details, Its really hard to read the yellow text on the screen. Scrub if you already know!! Cheers neal.

Hi Nollie

Yes these are skin issues and need to be resolved by Chabs. When I get him for two minutes I will go through the screens and ask him to update.

Not all skins are the same so some users will see the issue, others won't.

Hi Nollie

Yes these are skin issues and need to be resolved by Chabs. When I get him for two minutes I will go through the screens and ask him to update.

Not all skins are the same so some users will see the issue, others won't.
Nice one. I more or less knew that you would be aware. While your being a pain to chabs on my behalf, could you ask him nicely to sort the timeline out on the sky new skin? You can just blame me if you want for being a pest.:(y):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back