WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed all fine apart from my line is now non-functional, imported with the usb-cam tool and checked with WinSCP to see if it was where it should be, can any one give me any pointers as to what to check. Running on H2s.
What cam are you running?
Try pressing red > softcam panel > green to restart your line
Run a network test blue button > network > network adapter selection > lan connection > network test > green (test)

Hi guys.
A big Thank You, to Mr Woosh & Team.
I had a Vu+ Solo se v2, gathering dust, as there was no Wooshbuild version for it, but woo hey, now there is. Installed Infinity & working perfectly.
I have also installed on my H5.2s & done a few H.2s boxes for friends, all good. One of the boxes had no dish installed, so chose IPTV Only. What a job, no useless FTA Bouquets to manually uninstall.
Just a couple of things. On the box with no dish, at the tidy up end of things, the blue circle kept on going. I waited for about 10mins & decided to reboot. White button off, waited 30secs, then on again & it booted up perfectly.
I downloaded Cross EPG, from Systemplugins, but the in each case when I used it for the 1st time, I got the BSOD. After the box auto rebooted, it has worked fine, so anyone who gets that needn't worry, it'll be fine, as far as I can see.
I use the EPG Timeline, set to Yellow, as I find that the best contrast on a blue background, but it is not as pronounced now, as it was on WB7. Perhaps you could enlarge that a little, as I find it difficult to see now. It wasn't obtrusive, before, but very useful.
And finally: Another great build, from The Woosh Team. A big thanks to you all. Gratuities forwarded, & could I suggest that other users leave them some gratuities too, for an ongoing job, well done. :) :) :)

Thanks wooshman for this.running lovely on xtrend et8500 running openatv 6.2. But I have one problem, when trying to install your VPN adder from the feeds I get an opkg error: : Could not lock /run/opkg.lock: Resource temporarily unavailable. But the plugin still installs. But when you run plugin it starts up then reboots box.

has anyone done this on h5tc get to wher it perform nitscan and it cannot do that hence no channels im using a single sat feed on tuner a and selected sly onlu at setup

Just bought a new box H7S flashed with atv 6.1 and installed infinity as per the instructions, everything seemed fine but after activating my sub for iptv any channel i select the screen goes pink and i lose sound, go back to FTA channels and all is fine?

Open the plugin browser (Green button) and select IPTV Player. It will basically get you to press the OK button a load of times while IPTV Player installes the various bits and pieces it needs. Once it has finished, restart the box and try your IPTV again.

This is purely a guess but IPTV Player does install software for IPTV purposes and this may help with your issue.

I don't want to say it is your IPTV provider or anything so soon but I haven't come across this issue before personally or posted on the forum. IPTV will run on a bog standard install of openATV with nothing else installed other than the IPTV, WooshBuild Infinity is no different except it installs the skin etc. It doesn't modify anything.

Can you use any ftp program when you
Have iinstalled open atv 6.1 to install the latest wooshbuild infinity
Yes whatever you want. I only give instructions for webif as every user has it available to them from the word go. It keeps it simple.

But yes feel free to use whatever you want mate.

Hi
Installed on my h9t without a glitch so thanks for that. My line is of the newcamd variety and installed this via the usb importer but I couldn’t see the mgcamd on the softcam panel. Is this something I need to install manually?

There is no mgcam for the H9 as it is an arm CPU. You can use CCcam or oscam. Both are installed as standard for you.

create a file called CCcam.cfg
Copy your current line details and edit so they look something like below:
N: server port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Save the file and then try that. The softcam needs to be set to CCcam. USB Cam Importer should do this for you if you use it.

I can't remember if you need the numbers or not but mine works.

@benijofar will correct me if I am wrong.

For Info:

CCcam now installs (as it should have before) automatically on both mips and arm CPU boxes. Please note the mgcam does not work with openATV and arm boxes.

Picons now auto install using the latest available set. These will update via software updates when available.

Guys how can i stop the autobouquets updating the old sky bouquets, foolishly i didnt do this at install, all im running on my box is FTA and IPTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back