WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am running this on a zgemma H9S and can not get it to record a premium channel despite multiroom being enabled on the line and changing what settings i can. When you press record it stalls the box with the loading circle in the corner until you turn power off to the box??

Can i have the recoommended settings from someone that has it working?

thanks

Define it won't stay on please.

What server are you using, does the IP address change when you refresh it?
i think im on server 2 the digibit vpn used to go green then go back to red but now it will not go green have tried quite a few times ip does not change

That's exactly what im saying, ive tried doing a reflash with four different usb drives, see my first post, and it still just shows the WI screen! No matter what I try I still get "Run Alpha+", followed by booting then a series of two digit numbers starting at -00- and reaching -97- before recycling. At no stage does it say "flash".
I can see that the box connects to the router as Alpha+ during the sequencing, so its not completely dead, but it refuses my connection when I try to logon.

Anyway, have to leave it for now, must go to work.
hi clareman, where u able to sort your box? cos am having same problem and i don't even no what to do anymore, just but 3 usb and i have tried almost all image available

It sounds like you need to prep your USB sticks or are not extracting correctly to the USB stick.

http://www.techkings.org/resources/preparing-flash-drives.41/

The above from @Willo3092 will sort your USB stick, then you need to copy the right stuff to your USB stick. You don't say what box you are trying to setup but if a zgemma box, put the zgemma folder from the downloaded zip file onto the USB. Put it in the box and turn it on. When the front LCD says USB / UPDT, press the front power button. The LCD should then say FLSH

It sounds like you need to prep your USB sticks or are not extracting correctly to the USB stick.

http://www.techkings.org/resources/preparing-flash-drives.41/

The above from @Willo3092 will sort your USB stick, then you need to copy the right stuff to your USB stick. You don't say what box you are trying to setup but if a zgemma box, put the zgemma folder from the downloaded zip file onto the USB. Put it in the box and turn it on. When the front LCD says USB / UPDT, press the front power button. The LCD should then say FLSH

thanks, but it didn't work. am u a zgemma h1 and star H2 both are just doing same thing

Until you can at least flash openATV there isn't much we can do to help. The usb prep tool has helped hundreds of people and with the Zgemma boxes it really is just a case of adding the zgemma folder from the zip file to your usb stick, putting it in the box and turning it on.

Latest openATV 6.1 for your H1: http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.1/zgemmash1/openatv-6.1-zgemmash1-20180817_usb.zip
Latest openATV 6.1 for your H2: http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.1/zgemmash2/openatv-6.1-zgemmash2-20180817_usb.zip

After a bit of help I've arranged my freesat & iptv (which is xtream editor) bouquets to the order I want them using openwebif on my laptop, I've turned auto update off on ABM but the next day the bouquets revert back to how they where? What else do I need to turn off so it doesn't change?

Thanks
Can anyone help me out on this please?

HI.

I have tried to update my box to the latest build but have a screen that is saying that the wooshbuild is scanning channels & the screen will go off in a minute.

This has been like this for 24 hours now. s

I used the terminal on openwif to update using the instructions on here.

Also now when i go to the openwif page it is not displaying correctly.

i have attached picture so you can see what i have.

any suggestions to sort it out are most welcome

Attachments

• 20180818_104516.jpg
    20180818_104516.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
You didn't flash openATV first so you are trying to install Infinity on top of Wooshbuild 7, this won't work. Follow the instructions carefully and it will work.

Thank you will follow as instructed.

I have also been trying to use the openwif page it was fine but now its not showing correctly on chrome on phone or macbook pro.

once the box is flashed it should work again, if it doesn't you will need to use the ipaddress of the box instead of box name

I'm sorry I have read this has been covered and to look at post 4905 , but I have a zgemma i55 and am selling it on so I need to remove wooshbuild, can anybody help me? Please

I'm sorry I have read this has been covered and to look at post 4905 , but I have a zgemma i55 and am selling it on so I need to remove wooshbuild, can anybody help me? Please

download openatv for i55 and flash that to the box, then sell it
reflashing removes what was there before

Hi all

I am using whooshbuild infinity on my zgemma h2s
Everything is working just fine except when using the epg then press info the last couple of lines of the info are covered over by the epg
How do I fix this please
I am using sky epg
Just want to say a big THANKYOU to Wooshman Infinity is fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back