WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

I am using whooshbuild infinity on my zgemma h2s
Everything is working just fine except when using the epg then press info the last couple of lines of the info are covered over by the epg
How do I fix this please
I am using sky epg
Just want to say a big THANKYOU to Wooshman Infinity is fantastic
Can you take a photo or screen shot and upload so we can see what you mean please?

Need some advice please, I have a h7s and can't getthe cams set up without freezing. Using whoosh build infinity and have tried oscam and cccam and getting freezing on both, have also tried other test lines so I know it's not the line. Have also changed splitters and cables etc. Cheers

Also tried my friend h2h and my line works no problem at all on mgcamd but freezing on cccam and oscam!

Last edited by a moderator:
use this reader in your oscam.server file, replace yellow text with your details:
[reader]
label=VM-Server1
enable=1
protocol=newcamd
key=0102030405060708091011121314
device=server,port
user=username
password=password
disableserverfilter = 1
connectoninit = 1
caid = 1841
ident = 1841:000000,005B01,005A01,005B02,005B03
group = 1

on a H7s? - that's a satellite only box, edit just noticed it also has a cable tuner

if you got test lines from ebay etc, the chances are it's the line, try a test request in the cable section of this forum

No mate, the line I have is from this forum and so was the test lines. It must be something to do with the cams as the mgcamd worked fine on other box but the oscam and cccam both feezen on both boxes

As you know you can't run mgcam on ARM cpu boxes with openATV so you would need to test (for ease) with CCcam on both boxes.

Thanks but in the meantime I have done a factory reset and tried again successfully. I have one small problem. I live in Scotland and I want BBC2 Scotland in 102 but the HD swap function brings in BBC2 England. I cannot fing how to disable the HD swap function

hi i am having problems with mutant hd51 recording iptv, i get to a hour or so then it just stops even if i set to record for 2 hours, any settings i could use/change. Thanks

Hi, I have now set up infinity on a Formuler1 box and its great, thanks for all the hard work. The only problem I have is with the IPTV player icon updater plugin which is making the box crash when I run it. See spoler for screenshot. Thanks for help.

screenshot.jpg

Hi Wooshman

Here is apic of my epg you asked me to upload

As you can see the the bottom of the information is not able to be read because it is covered over by the epg

How can I rectify this please

Attachments

• 24C9085E-3A9D-413D-8D38-53C4D614C1CD.jpeg
    24C9085E-3A9D-413D-8D38-53C4D614C1CD.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 24
Hi Wooshman

Here is apic of my epg you asked me to upload

As you can see the the bottom of the information is not able to be read because it is covered over by the epg

How can I rectify this please
That is because EPG Importer is used for the EPG. The long description is too long to fit. Some skins have a scrolling feature so you can see it all but I don't remember which skins of chabs have this. Also the font size is a hard coded size so can't just be changed in a menu.

Thanks Wooshman for your instant reply

I thought that it may be possible to change the font to a smaller font but you say this is not possible.

Thanks for all your help

One other thing how does Infinity update itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back