Wooshbuild Link not working

Hi,

I've downloaded the flash image and have low level formatted the USB but the ox isn't flashing. I'm not a noob either.

Both front and rear USBs are not picking up the flash image

Please help

you need to try a different usb stick as these boxes are fussy about them
make sure you've downloaded the right openatv image for your box

Thanks, the boxes have liked this type of disk previously. Just tried Bootice and will go from there. Thanks for your help.

OK I've used HD Guru and Bootice and put the IPK image of openATV on the flash drive and the box is not flashing in either the front or rear ports.

How do I know which is the right version of openATV?

Last edited:
Thanks, the boxes have liked this type of disk previously. Just tried Bootice and will go from there. Thanks for your help.

OK I've used HD Guru and Bootice and put the IPK image of openATV on the flash drive and the box is not flashing in either the front or rear ports.

How do I know which is the right version of openATV?
What box you using for open atv have a look in air digital I think it's called if using a zgemma

What box you using for open atv have a look in air digital I think it's called if using a zgemma

I've tried all three and the USB is not being picked up. Done all the usual, HDD Guru, FAT 32 etc.

There does seem to be an issue with Bootice and Windows 10. When you run that the USB drive dissapears and has to be allocated a new drive letter via "Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Computer Management > Disk Management

Back