Wooshbuild Support Thread

jaybeer25 said:
Hi I have just done some software updates today and are now stuck on boot with a red light. Anyone else having this problem?

Good answer, but when I do it @makido gets upset and gives out to me.......:grimacing::grin:
But you are on " a hiding to nothing" if you expect posters to actually read a thread.

get new posts of the threads you are watching sent to your email address then you will not miss ewt and know wot problems there is

jaybeer25 said:
Hi I have just done some software updates today and are now stuck on boot with a red light. Anyone else having this problem?

Good answer, but when I do it @makido gets upset and gives out to me.......:grimacing::grin:
But you are on " a hiding to nothing" if you expect posters to actually read a thread.
Bit of a difference dont you think sparky.
You went into a flying rage, not just this thread but several. It was the attitude of your replies that I didnt like.
Because people dont come on here to be spoken to in the way you did. You didnt upset me far from it, you fecked me off big time
It was like who the feck do you think you are....and I wasnt the only one

nice updates. Not keen on the new skin but switched to the previous sky one and ll working a treat. Nice easy update. Everything backed up well. Just had to tinker with channel options/bouquets in the web config.

Last edited:
Has anyone come across this problem on w v7 .when I press the EPG button I don't exactly get the EPG just a menu with on the top left it shows bouquet I'm on have to press ok again to get EPG working . Works fine when I change to freesat skin. And only happens when I has set graphical on as the EPG button . Not sure if it's a skin problem

Attachments

• IMG_20171124_203943.jpg
    IMG_20171124_203943.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Has anyone come across this problem on w v7 .when I press the EPG button I don't exactly get the EPG just a menu with on the top left it shows bouquet I'm on have to press ok again to get EPG working . Works fine when I change to freesat skin. And only happens when I has set graphical on as the EPG button . Not sure if it's a skin problem
Go into wb config and disable toppicks

Hi, have reflashed my Zeggma H2H with the lastest build ,put line in an still cant get cams up in softcam any help plz aslosing the wll to live

Back