Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi, have reflashed my Zeggma H2H with the lastest build ,put line in an still cant get cams up in softcam any help plz aslosing the wll to live
Did you use the USB cam importer? You should just be able to use that and it will do the rest.

Bit of a difference dont you think sparky.
You went into a flying rage, not just this thread but several. It was the attitude of your replies that I didnt like.
Because people dont come on here to be spoken to in the way you did. You didnt upset me far from it, you fecked me off big time
It was like who the feck do you think you are....and I wasnt the only one

And ther'in lies the difference, as far as I know I have NEVER personalised any "admonishment".........where as........... ??
Just for the record no post here or elsewhere would ever put me "into a flying rage" as you so eloquently put it and equally so nor have I felt the need to resort to the use of profanities.

The fact that you and others, as you infer, don't like my attitude does not inherently lend any validity your previous post.
I have, as you have, given of our time to help others and to that end I posted (in the early days) requesting that posters do a simple search to see if their question(s) had been previously addressed. I therefore make no apology when it is blatantly obvious that a poster could not be bothered to give of their time to follow same, but expects others to. Just try this on say...XDA and see how far you will get ?? Before being banned.

However, in finishing, I must apologise to @wooshman and mods for this post, as it has no place in this thread, but in my defence where I saw an answer "Really ?", which is sarcasm personified, being "liked", but some of my posts (where I never resorted to sarcasm) being brought to task, well, I just had to reply. I will continue to try my best to help others, but only, surprisingly enough, when I see that they have initially tried to help themselves and not EXPECT to be spoon fed.

Reminder

It appears, like you say, there is a bad update causing this. Bad isn't really the right word, but bad in terms of you don't want it.

DO NOT run software updates at present until further notice

even though it says safe to do so.

It is possible that this will be resolved by openATV but if not all images will need updating. This will apply to any image using OpenATV 6.1, not just WB.

We will sit tight for a little while and see what the outcome is.

found it

Please ignore me if this has been asked, i see there is options to input IPTV into WB7, i use Dream-Stream but the only Dream i can see listed is Dream IPTV but it wont accept my user or pass. If i run the script using Putty the bouquets appear but as soon as i push Menu i get BSOD.

Woosh will the IPTV list be added to?

updated last night now stuck on boot will reflash when will it be ok to update again ?
does anone know what update caused this problem and can it be deselected from the update menu?

updated last night now stuck on boot will reflash when will it be ok to update again ?
does anone know what update caused this problem and can it be deselected from the update menu?

It appears it was a kernel update and no you can't deselect individual updates. If you do a reflash do not do any software updates until advised it safe to do so. Wooshman has said all this yesterday.

Still see natgeo, natgeo+1, natgeo wild, history, history +1 and a few others on my bouquets, even with the options in web config to only show live sky channels.

Sky one, sports and movies that are dead are all removed.

Is this same for everyone or is it something I did wrong once and got stuck with. I always reinstall old backup settings so may just be me.

Please ignore me if this has been asked, i see there is options to input IPTV into WB7, i use Dream-Stream but the only Dream i can see listed is Dream IPTV but it wont accept my user or pass. If i run the script using Putty the bouquets appear but as soon as i push Menu i get BSOD.

Woosh will the IPTV list be added to?
That is the plugin uploaded unchanged. I will have a look but would have thought the list of providers is self updating as it goes to their list of providers.

As for crashing @dsayers2014 seems to think if you uninstall the plugin and then run the command line it should work. So give that a go and report back.

Thanks sayers for the info.

Trying to back up my box but keep getting the error message back up destination is not writeable. Does that mean there's an issue with my USB stick or do I need to mount manager

Sounds like your stick...do you have another you can try
Went into mount manager and initialised it. Then tried to back up settings. When trying to back on USB get a error message saying is must contain a file with the name backup stick or backup stick.txt. any ideas?

Went into mount manager and initialised it. Then tried to back up settings. When trying to back on USB get a error message saying is must contain a file with the name backup stick or backup stick.txt. any ideas?
to create one on your pc...on the home screen right click on your mouse.....then go down to new and it should give you a new folder option,rename the folder to backupstick then drag to your usb,and your done.

Back