Wooshbuild Support Thread

Press green button can you see the plugin EMC if so scroll to it and red button remove plugins
that takes you to extensions look for EMC and remove it then reboot
Yep tried all that & like I said, it won't let me & just gets stuck with "execution in progress" but does now't & have to power down at back. Might just do a fresh install & perhaps not update ATV software, as I have got an idea it might be something to do with these updates. Anyone else come across this issue as well as the usb cam issue?

Last edited:
IMPORTANT

It has been brought to our attention that Enhanced Movie Center is being re-installed with software updates. This happened about 6 months ago. When you go to the file list (Planner) you will see it doesn't look like it used to.

Please follow the instructions below to remove it.

[sp]
Q43. When I press the file list button or planner button from within the EPG the appearance has changed. I have also noticed Programme lister is in the plugins list too.

This has happened because an OpenATV over the air update has put them back on your box. Enhanced Media Centre becomes the default media player and changes how the file list is displayed.

You can remove both plugins without issues. Removal will automatically put your recordings list back to normal,

From full screen TV:
Green button -> Red button -> Extensions -> Highlight EMC Media Centre and press the OK button.
When asked to confirm, select YES. This will remove EMC.

Do the same method of Programme Listener and Volume Adjust.

Once removed, restart the Gui.
[/sp]

I will add something to WB Config to remove this plugin if found, but in the meantime, please remove it manually.

Box says cccam.cfg with the line details were copied to the box, but it still doesn't work

I suggest you use Line Creator that you will find in the miscellaneous file folder in the basebuild zip you would have downloaded.

Alternatively, you can download it here.

Hi chaps, i see on chabs sky q forum that there is a v 1.702 update i just wondered does this get updated automatically on whooshbuild v5.003 via software updates or will i have to do it manually?
Thanks in advance

You will have to do i manually if you want the alternate screen that 1.702 offers. Any questions need to go in Chabs' thread, not this one though.

Chabs has 3 different versions I believe which have different screens.

Having problems with WooshBuild v5 keep getting blue screens. It will not change the time displayed to mins and secs when watching my recordings. It Just stay as mins so had to change back v4.01. As well the skin seem too messy dose not feel as clean as v4.01 build. Did not like the SkyQ Skin everything too small to read.

v4 has Slyk v4 and v5 has Slyk v5. It isn't a problem with WooshBuild, it is two different Skin. You can always install Slyk v4 on WooshBuild v5 but will be a manual Job. Kiddac has a thread for both Slyk v4 and v5.

When switching to the SkyQ skin, there is also a list of settings which need changing too.

Last edited:
Box says cccam.cfg with the line details were copied to the box, but it still doesn't work

I suggest you use Line Creator that you will find in the miscellaneous file folder in the basebuild zip you would have downloaded.

Alternatively, you can download it here.

Thanks, where does the line save to once I hit create line as I can't find it on my pc ?
Cheers
Roseyp

It asks if you want to open the file location. Do that and look in the window name. But unless Sinkers has changed it, it saved to wherever the line creator is run from.

Thanks, where does the line save to once I hit create line as I can't find it on my pc ?

Either in the same folder as the Line Creator executable, or a USB if you selected USB. The program also offers to open the correct folder for you.

hello dont know if this is in the right thread but was wondering if someone can help me, im using woosh build v5.003 i would like to change my boot logo and shut down logo ect, let me explain when i turn my box on and it says boot on the box then counts up i want that first image changed, then it goes black for like 2 secs then another image pops up i wanna change that one, then the box counts up too 00, and starts, plus i also want to change the image when i reboot too, ive used xorionBootLogoMatik and it says its tranfered i cheaked on ftp and it did but the images havent changed?

Last edited:
You need to go to wooshman plugins and delete the boot logo plugin. Otherwise it keeps reinstalling the wooshbuild pictures.

The shutdown picture is part of the Slyk1 skin, not woosh and I think (but not 100%) kiddac requests that you leave his screens in place.

The 1st image before it counts up isn't so easy to change but there are guides. Think you need to flash the box to change that one, also woosh has added a bootlogo swapper in the plugin browser although they are limited to open atv pictures.

You need to remove the bootlogoswapper plugin from the WooshBuild section to start with. This will then leave you will: bootlogo.mvi, backdrop.mvi and bootlogo_wait.mvi in the folder /etc/enigma2. These need deleting. You then have the standard OpenATV boot screen.

Then have a search on the forum as boot logos have been discussed loads over the last 12 months. xorionBootLogoMatik will then work as expected. The Slyk reboot / shutdown screen won't go though. You really will have to search the forum for that one as I have never tried to remove or change it.

The very first black screen you see from turning on your box doesn't even work on a flash anymore and needs extra steps to sort which is is pain in the arse.

If you really want to change the shutdown screen (working from memory here) go to usr, share, Enigma 2, skyk-1, my backgrounds and change shutdown.png to whatever background you want to use. Note that this one is a different format to the .mvi files.

Just thought i would share my experience with you guys about my set up on my Zgemma 2S.

Firstly, wooshbuild is nice and easy to use. no problems getting it going. I had to hold in the power button on the front as i turned it on to get the FLSH to work.

it copied my N line over as easy as pie. i did have to cancel initially and set up the WIFI before i could carry on past the basebuild but that was no problem.

Once it was all up and running i chose my location etc and it initially put HTV west on but soon updated and gave me grampian by default. so all good and easy to do.

Here i had a hiccup. i tried for ages with the softcam to get it started. i resorted to fillezilla to check my files were in the right place and read correctly, which they were and did.
finally i deleted the CCam.cfg and sample file from the folder and hey presto it worked.

really impressed with the system, overall a nice look.
i am going to try and updtae to the skyq skin now!!

thanks

Roger

I am the one with the tan and the blue sun glasses.
The other one who forgot to shave is Wooshy himself ![/QUOTE]

Very fetching beni lol
But yes it is good to be able to put a face to a name as already stated.

When you add the line as the same time you copy BaseBuild to the USB, BaseBuild eventually copies the line onto your USB device in the rear of the box. This is then there for safe keeping. WooshBuild then looks for the line and imports and runs it.

Now that the line is on the USB device, should you have a line issue, you can simply run the USB Cam importer which will import the line from USB and do the rest. It is only when you forgot to add the line to the BaseBuild , or didn't have a line at the time, would you need to either copy the line to the rear USB or do it from a spare USB and run USB Cam importer.

Just a heads up, updating on the H2s when you mount your MMCBLK01 as HDD is not as seamless as it is if you use a USB drive.

Basically, after the flash, your MMC is no longer mounted as HDD and so the settings can't be restored..

Not a problem as i knew this might be a problem.. in fact i may even dump the MMC and go back to a USB flash drive

Hi,

Had a problem with my box and it wouldn't detect the HDD, and I also got the error message that it can no longer find the movie organiser plug-in and it wasn't available in the downloads. In the end Ininitialised my HDD and no it can detect it, so decided to refashion Whoosh to get the organiser back. However it won't flash stating I haven't got enough space on my 500gb HDD even though it's virtually empty.

I checked your faq's about limited space, but can't read past the second point it won't let me, but so can't see the answer.

Any help appreciated.

Ta.

So you flashed BaseBuild, removed the flash USB when told to do so and waited a 5-10 seconds before inserting your HDD in the rear port? And it can't find your hard drive?

and Ive just run the update and got the warning but I didnt care...i like living on the edge!! the only thing I noticed was the wb message pop up and was stuck on screen until I rebooted....I was gutted thought it was woosh saying I could have a gold star for being so brave :)

I will look at the popup not vanishing as I don't know if an update changed something or I broke something in the latest WB Config... I am going for the latter but not sure.

You can have a gold star :take bow:

Does anybody know why sometimes if I drop the volume down a notch it mutes completely and then won't come back on whether I turn it up or down or change the audio source. I have to change channels or restart the box? Any help would be much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Been covered numerous times in previous posts.
It's an openatv/openvix bug that pops up for no reason and as yet has never been sorted by them to fix it.

Back