Wooshbuild Support Thread

hmmmmm
OK give me an hour and I will make sure I can download it. If I can it points at ISPs. ipv6 is different to virus guards and safe browsing mind.

IMPORTANT

The WooshBuild website has been marked as unsafe by some ISPs and we don't know how long it will be until they clear this error.

In order to flash your box, please disable any safe internet browsing settings in your ISP account. This may also cause issues trying to install plugins from the wooshbuild plugin section.

Switching off the "safe surfing" settings in your ISP has been proved to solve this issue. The link below covers the names different providers use for their "safe surfing" crap.

http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-support-thread.109525/page-242#post-858779

We are working on sorting this as quickly as we can.

Feel free to use the Google site checker for the safety status of the WooshBuild site.
https://transparencyreport.google.com/safe-browsing/search?url=www.wooshbuild.co.uk

Last edited:
To be honest ive never touched it. Its just worked from day one.
Will go look at my account and see if I can see anything that could be any different. I know the blockers off thats about it.

To be honest ive never touched it. Its just worked from day one.
Will go look at my account and see if I can see anything that could be any different. I know the blockers off thats about it.
Cheers makido. ive logged into my router but couldnt see anything there apart from the ipv6 which i disabled ages ago. Ill log into my account and have a look there . cheers neal

Routers doesn't filter bad websites on a whole unless manually setup. The settings which are stopping access to the WooshBuild downloads are accessed via your ISP control panel.

Your, being a general your and not directed at you personally Neal.

Routers doesn't filter bad websites on a whole unless manually setup. The settings which are stopping access to the WooshBuild downloads are accessed via your ISP control panel.

Your, being a general your and not directed at you personally Neal.
No worries none taken. At the end of the day your only trying to help me which is very much appreciated.

Your not running an older version of the skyq are you. And thats whats messing it up when trying to install the latest
Green > red > skins > skyq

Evening guys,

Don't think I'm on my own with this problem but I have been trying to flash my Zgemma H2S box with W7 and have been getting as far as the Flash Ahh! screen when following messages appears:

Archive: /media/hdd/images/Wooshbuild-Latest.zip
unzip: invalid zip magic 4F44213C
Execution finished!!

It simply won't flash. Tried different USB stick. I have changed DNS settings. Have turned off router and re-tried again.

Anyone got the solution to this please?

Your not running an older version of the skyq are you. And thats whats messing it up when trying to install the latest
Green > red > skins > skyq
well i did have the old skyq but i deleted it. Just checked green red skins and the old ones gone. Which folders will it be in i will check in there as well .

Evening guys,

Don't think I'm on my own with this problem but I have been trying to flash my Zgemma H2S box with W7 and have been getting as far as the Flash Ahh! screen when following messages appears:

Archive: /media/hdd/images/Wooshbuild-Latest.zip
unzip: invalid zip magic 4F44213C
Execution finished!!

It simply won't flash. Tried different USB stick. I have changed DNS settings. Have turned off router and re-tried again.

Anyone got the solution to this please?
http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-support-thread.109525/page-246#post-859191

well i did have the old skyq but i deleted it. Just checked green red skins and the old ones gone. Which folders will it be in i will check in there as well .
/usr/share/enigma2/ Then you will see the skin names as folders.

BUT - just because you delete a folder doesn't mean the box will think it is gone if you installed it via plugins.

If you don't have any SkyQ skins listed in green -> red -> skins - like Makido said, then other than your ISP blocking the download there is no other reason.

Back