Wooshbuild Support Thread

turn all your internet providers web safe off and download again
Thanks for the reply
Do i do that in my modem setting log in thing ?

Grey1313 Thankyooooou!!!

Im up and running but on hd i get nar. Cant update the abm says 2.5>2.9 inconpatable?
How can i sort this
Thanks for any help

If i try update the image online, after update if i press blue button it crashes.

Life was so easy with my zgem lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone point me to download WB 7 with what looks like Sky. Sorry new to this cannot think of a way to ask other than to ask.
Can anyone point me to download WB 7 with what looks like Sky. Sorry new to this cannot think of a way to ask other than to ask.
hi mate go here and in to download section http://www.wooshbuild.co.uk/.Now when you download it wont be with the sky skin,(it will be wooshes own).
To get the sky skin once youve downloaded the build you press green button>green button again>move down to the skin section>then scroll down the skin list until you find skywb>press ok to install.then exit out.from the tv screen press green again>then go in to wbconfig>skin section>and it will be in there for you to change to.

just go to useful links at the bottom of this page woshbuild/then downloads that earlier link will not let you download

sorry pal but ive just tried it and this is what I get
The Wooshbuild website is only available to TechKings members and you must visit this site either from a newsletter link or link from the Techkings website.

Please use this link to go directly to www.techkings.org where you will need to register to be able to download WooshBuild if you go from the useful links it works perfect not calling you a liar just saying what it does

He is a registered member so with what i posted which was copied from the links.he should be able to go in and download straight away without registering.

sorry pal but ive just tried it and this is what I get
The Wooshbuild website is only available to TechKings members and you must visit this site either from a newsletter link or link from the Techkings website.

Please use this link to go directly to www.techkings.org where you will need to register to be able to download WooshBuild if you go from the useful links it works perfect not calling you a liar just saying what it does
The link worked for me if you read page 254 a reply by Beni its the web browsers throwing a wobbler and blocking the site. A simple log oiut then log back in fixed the issue for some.
With that said the original poster now as both ways to download - lucky ay

Last edited:
Just tried to update H2s to W7 using usb image, when I install the image this error is displayed Forbidden Download 403 has anyone else come across this problem?

scroll down to very bottom of techkings home page, click downloads, it takes you to woosh downloads. Click downloads again this one is at top right of screen, then choose your box type, then download. Then flash to your box?
Go to. Menu.set up.usage and gu. skin settings click on skywb.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Back