Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi guys, what is the cause/reason of the flashing WB logo in the top left of the screen? It comes on quite often and tends to slow the box down for about 5 seconds? Thanks.

Hi, just trying the wooshbuild on my vu duo2, impressed up to now, just a quick question about software updates, when i go into the quick launch menu and press software update it finds too many and advises a build update, which then takes me back to the open atv build, is there another way?

Hi, just trying the wooshbuild on my vu duo2, impressed up to now, just a quick question about software updates, when i go into the quick launch menu and press software update it finds too many and advises a build update, which then takes me back to the open atv build, is there another way?
Try menu > setup > software management > manage extensions > wait for the list to appear > yellow to scan > then press ok

Let it do its thing does feel like its taking forever, but eventually it should come up with 220 updates done then press ok and exit all the way back out and restart your box. Once booted press blue button > software updates and hopefully they should be all done.

Just done it on mine and it didnt break. One thing I did notice tho, that if using the cam importer MTV is dark so it seems like your line isnt working but just put it on bt sports and all is good

Evening... Not sure if I am on the correct forum.. Basically, I have H2.S with Woosh ver7... Downloaded EPG Import.. After putting my IPTV onto the box . I run EPGImport. Its filling in the 1st 5 categories fine... Which are IPTV - UK NEWS... IPTV - UK ENTERTAINMENT... IPTV - UK KIDS... IPTV - IRISH... After that... all remaining categories are blank... All Sly Sports, Beetee Sports, all of them?? BLANK!! Yet it all starts up again fine when I get to all the VOD????
Currently put a basic 16gb USB 2.0 stick in the back... Which should be plenty big enough, as My box at work only has a 4GB stick inside.. And that one is fine?!?!?!?!
Ive tried 2 or 3 Zgemma H2.s and 2 or 3 different USB Sticks!! But all doing the same.... Yet my other box here... With the same Server/IPTV... all EPG is on there fine... All fill and complete??

Any Ideas/Suggestions..

Last edited by a moderator:
Eve Gray!! I have all them optioned ticked.. as you have stated... All 3 QLUK at the top... and the one at the bottom!!! Imported over 100,000 etc etc... And still!! Only filling the oners i said... the remainder are blank?
So just plugged in my other box, which is all EXACTLY the same setup - And ALL there!!!!! Strange?#
The only difference is my Original box (Where all is fine) has a 100gb External HDD.... Whewre as the newer box, like i stated in my post, has a 16gb USB Stick... But that is still plenty of room to store the EPG.... Surely??

Col

Evening... Not sure if I am on the correct forum.. Basically, I have H2.S with Woosh ver7... Downloaded EPG Import.. After putting my IPTV onto the box . I run EPGImport. Its filling in the 1st 5 categories fine... Which are IPTV - UK NEWS... IPTV - UK ENTERTAINMENT... IPTV - UK KIDS... IPTV - IRISH... After that... all remaining categories are blank... All Sly Sports, Beetee Sports, all of them?? BLANK!! Yet it all starts up again fine when I get to all the VOD????
Currently put a basic 16gb USB 2.0 stick in the back... Which should be plenty big enough, as My box at work only has a 4GB stick inside.. And that one is fine?!?!?!?!
Ive tried 2 or 3 Zgemma H2.s and 2 or 3 different USB Sticks!! But all doing the same.... Yet my other box here... With the same Server/IPTV... all EPG is on there fine... All fill and complete??

Any Ideas/Suggestions..

My advice is to reflash the box as i would guess there is corruption in your image.
Do not save settings to restore but keep a note of any sub details.

Ive just took the original HDD (External) out, from my original zgemma ,imported again!! And now all showing up!! So i then put the (NEW) 16GB into the OLD ORIGINAL Zgemma, the one that wasnt loading the full EPG!! And now all working... On that box!!! So - - F**K knows.... very weird!
Maybe simply a dodgy box??

Ive just took the original HDD (External) out, from my original zgemma ,imported again!! And now all showing up!! So i then put the (NEW) 16GB into the OLD ORIGINAL Zgemma, the one that wasnt loading the full EPG!! And now all working... On that box!!! So - - F**K knows.... very weird!
Maybe simply a dodgy box??
not got a clue then mate weird

It is possible that he EPG.dat file had just become corrupt. Deleting it from within WB Config or the menu screens may have fixed it for you.

Not sure.. as.. to be honest... no really sure what ya mean... but hey..
The EPG is stored and read from a single file - epg.dat. This lives on the USB device. If it becomes corrupt it can screw your EPG, not have an EPG or be a random EPG. By deleting it correctly either from using the option in WB Config or Menu -> Setup -> EPG -> Load/Save/Delete - Delete, it removes any corruption and gives you a new epg.dat file.

If you USB device is playing up then deleting the EPG won't help.

Now you do know.

Hi All,
Noob here - i'm sure this will have been answered somewhere, but I'm unable to find it - I've tried to reflash my H2S with Woosh v7, but early on in the process it advises that the box is not connected to the internet. I've tried wireless and hardwire, with no luck. Would anyone have any ideas. Cheers

Hi All,
Noob here - i'm sure this will have been answered somewhere, but I'm unable to find it - I've tried to reflash my H2S with Woosh v7, but early on in the process it advises that the box is not connected to the internet. I've tried wireless and hardwire, with no luck. Would anyone have any ideas. Cheers
Hard wired should always work and is normally and issue with the network.

BUT, before you start pulling everything out turn off your safe surfing bits in your ISP account. It will be the first time I have heard that their recent block on the WooshBuild site caused this though.

http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-support-thread.109525/page-246#post-859191

Back