Wooshbuild Support Thread

The EPG is stored and read from a single file - epg.dat. This lives on the USB device. If it becomes corrupt it can screw your EPG, not have an EPG or be a random EPG. By deleting it correctly either from using the option in WB Config or Menu -> Setup -> EPG -> Load/Save/Delete - Delete, it removes any corruption and gives you a new epg.dat file.

If you USB device is playing up then deleting the EPG won't help.

Now you do know.
So... what we saying.. delete all EPG files through WB Config... then try again?

What is the cause/reason of the flashing WB logo in the top left of the screen? It comes on quite a lot and tends to slow the box down? Is there any way I can limit this as it causes long delays when browsing the EPG? Thanks.

What is the cause/reason of the flashing WB logo in the top left of the screen? It comes on quite a lot and tends to slow the box down? Is there any way I can limit this as it causes long delays when browsing the EPG? Thanks.
I would reflash the box to see if that sorts it I have a h2h zgemma and I see the circle spinning now and again when updating but never the wb logo

Hi All,

Hopefully someone can help. I have come over from Ipab and am trying to install the XC plugin for use of VOD. However I am struggling to install the plugin. I have been able to FTP the xml file but cannot seem to FTP the actual plugin. I have followed instructions and am putting the file where it should be and am getting no luck. I have restarted the box on several occasions. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it a wb issue?

I have posted this in the XC plugin thread but I was directed to post here also.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have put the Xtream Editor 2.10 plugin in the extensions section of plugins so users don't need to go through the task of manually installing it. I think there might be an update available for it so press the menu button once you run it and install any updates available.

I am not into the xtream side of things so am not much help but I know others use it so there is plenty of support for it here, just don't mention your IPTV provider by name!

I have put the Xtream Editor 2.10 plugin in the extensions section of plugins so users don't need to go through the task of manually installing it. I think there might be an update available for it so press the menu button once you run it and install any updates available.

I am not into the xtream side of things so am not much help but I know others use it so there is plenty of support for it here, just don't mention your IPTV provider by name!

Hi Wooshman,

I have xtream editor installed and used that to install my IPTV channels, but im trying to install the XC plugin, its a different plugin that can be used for VOD, it allows me to pause, rw, and ff my content.

Oh OK, I don't know what that is then. If it isn't server specific I can add it, if it is created from the individual server I won't.

having put the wooshbuild image on my vuduo2 sat box, very good too, i notice you also do the image for the xtrend 8500, can that be used for the cable version?
sorry for butting in

Last edited:
Oh OK, I don't know what that is then. If it isn't server specific I can add it, if it is created from the individual server I won't.
No its not server specific you can use this with any IPTV provider. It makes the VOD content a lot better. Are you saying you may be able to add this within your build?

Hi All, I've flashed through past the screens showing the continuous uploading of the kernels etc. I am now at a screen with the colourful wooshman wording with the little man at the end. I've been there 20 minutes - how long should I allow before considering starting starting the flash again?

having put the wooshbuild image on my vuduo2 sat box, very good too, i notice you also do the image for the xtrend 8500, can that be used for the cable version?
sorry for butting in
Yeah I believe so, you just need to replace abe2 with abm

Hello just trying to install WooshBuild for H2 but it just stays on FLSH and does not flash. Is there any other way to install on H2.

No its not server specific you can use this with any IPTV provider. It makes the VOD content a lot better. Are you saying you may be able to add this within your build?
If you / someone can send me a link so I can download the IPK I can add it to the plugins list for you / others.

Hi All, I've flashed through past the screens showing the continuous uploading of the kernels etc. I am now at a screen with the colourful wooshman wording with the little man at the end. I've been there 20 minutes - how long should I allow before considering starting starting the flash again?
If you haven't already I would reflash now if pressing the buttons on the remote don't do anything.

Hello just trying to install WooshBuild for H2 but it just stays on FLSH and does not flash. Is there any other way to install on H2.
The H2 image is made on the 2S box but is running on a couple of thousand 2S boxes already so the image is OK. Try a different USB stick.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just uploaded the XC plugin.

There are two listed in the extensions section of the plugins screen.
The top one is for mipsel boxes - normally if your box is not a 4k box.
The second one is for arm boxes - most 4k boxes are arm cpus that I know of.

Please do not ask IPTV questions in here or questions about this XC plugin, we don't use it, we don't support it.

Last edited:
Hi i have just installed the Wooshbuild for the first time after having IPab for a long time and wow impressed.
Im just struggling getting the Suls on from the download plugs. Ive watch some videos on youtube saying its in the Wooshbuild but i dont seem to be getting it?

Cheers

Hi i have just installed the Wooshbuild for the first time after having IPab for a long time and wow impressed.
Im just struggling getting the Suls on from the download plugs. Ive watch some videos on youtube saying its in the Wooshbuild but i dont seem to be getting it?

Cheers
Pleased you are impressed.

Don't look for Suls - look for e2m3u2bouquet. If you have installed WooshBuild then you shouldn't be affected by the ISP blocks they have in place for the WooshBuild server. The plugin is in the extensions section.
upload_2018-4-24_22-48-53.png

am having problem trying to flash my zgemma h2s. its and halfway it comes up with error 403 forbidden and now lost everything. try reflashing again and still the same.is the box gone.

Back