Wooshbuild Support Thread

am having problem trying to flash my zgemma h2s. its and halfway it comes up with error 403 forbidden and now lost everything. try reflashing again and still the same.is the box gone.
Have you checked post 4905 in this thread like I suggested on your thread?

am having problem trying to flash my zgemma h2s. its and halfway it comes up with error 403 forbidden and now lost everything. try reflashing again and still the same.is the box gone.
its been said loads of times on here turn all your web safe of from your internet provider and it will download who are you with

hi guys I've been using wooshbuild 7 on my Zgemma h.2s since it came out, but over the last few weeks my box has been playing up so today I thought I would re-flash my box. but when it gets to the flash gorden page on my box it comes up saying invalid zip magic. and does nothing. is there an issue with wooshbuild at the moment or is it just my box ?

if anyone could help that would be great. Thanks
read the earlier posts turn your internet security off what you have with your provider

by provider I mean your internet provider

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys I've been using wooshbuild 7 on my Zgemma h.2s since it came out, but over the last few weeks my box has been playing up so today I thought I would re-flash my box. but when it gets to the flash gorden page on my box it comes up saying invalid zip magic. and does nothing. is there an issue with wooshbuild at the moment or is it just my box ?

if anyone could help that would be great. Thanks

read the earlier posts turn your internet security off what you have with your provider
hi, ive not had any issues with my hub security before when flashing wooshbuild onto the box or other boxes ive set up. but going on your advise I have turned off the security and tried again but still no luck. it says invalid zip magic 4F44213C Execution finished

Last edited by a moderator:
what internet provider are you with and if its nor that have you formatted to fat 32 and if you have it could be your usb

what internet provider are you with and if its nor that have you formatted to fat 32 and if you have it could be your usb
I am with VM internet. the USB stick is fine it loads everything on then I get the pages to say take out the USB I used to flash and plug another USB for recording and so on, I pick my region and then I'm asked to press the green button for it to be loaded via the internet conation and the I get the error. ive tried loading other images on and its loaded fine from the USB so really not sure what's going on with it.

I am with VM internet. the USB stick is fine it loads everything on then I get the pages to say take out the USB I used to flash and plug another USB for recording and so on, I pick my region and then I'm asked to press the green button for it to be loaded via the internet conation and the I get the error. ive tried loading other images on and its loaded fine from the USB so really not sure what's going on with it.
I would go have another crack at turning your isp blockers off. Then save and re-boot your router. Cos its worked for everyone else
Read page 246
post 4905

vm settings are on there web site not router go to my virgin media web safe and turn everything off

how do I get all satellite in there categories, only getting free to air showing, like bt sport and all the rest missing. done channel search still missing.

Thanks Gray1313 I've sorted it now, I used my VPN router and it has installed.
ok no problem internet providers are turning there web securities on with out asking and yours vm just go to vm web site/ my virgin media/ then apps at top of page scroll to web safe and turn every thing off glad your sorted anyway

ok no problem internet providers are turning there web securities on with out asking and yours vm just go to vm web site/ my virgin media/ then apps at top of page scroll to web safe and turn every thing off glad your sorted anyway
Thanks I will go onto the website and check that out. thanks for the advise

brilliantt mate thanks, sorted now trying to put gift line with usb on the box
Possibly an easier way than messing with a usb and always ensuring your line is safe. Well providing you dont wipe your hdd is to use your network to put your line on the hdd

Open file explorer on your computer
Down the left hand side of the screen you will see all your files. Keep scrolling down until you see network and
click on network

You should now see your box zgemma h2s or any other box - double click on your box

You will now see two folders Hardisk this is your usb hdd (where we want to put your line) and the other one called root this is your box ( for future reference) beats trying to use ftp any day

So double click on hardisk and simply drag and drop your line in there.

On your box press green button > wb config > usb cam importer. Then press ok twice > select your line > yes
MTV is dark so try another channel

Anyone else have a problem when you’re watching live tv and use the remote to change channel but it airs you to some random channel? For example, if you enter 204 it takes you to 149 ITVBe? What setting would cause this?

Anyone else have a problem when you’re watching live tv and use the remote to change channel but it airs you to some random channel? For example, if you enter 204 it takes you to 149 ITVBe? What setting would cause this?
Dont know if this will fix it but have you tried deleting your bouquets are re-running abe2.

Apologies if this has been asked before but l am having issues with constant freezing on some channels on vermin, bbc, +1 etc but other people on the same server aren't having any issues. Also l have the exact same box to flash for a friend and l was wondering could l make a back up of my box and use it on his as there a lot of settings to turn on. Thanks.

Apologies if this has been asked before but l am having issues with constant freezing on some channels on vermin, bbc, +1 etc but other people on the same server aren't having any issues. Also l have the exact same box to flash for a friend and l was wondering could l make a back up of my box and use it on his as there a lot of settings to turn on. Thanks.
yes you can but you will have to replace your line with his an same with net id if different

Can anybody help with my issue. Earlier today I downloaded openatv 6.1from zgemma.tv website as the version on my box was v6. I've updated the hs2 from flash drive and the moment I turned it on it booted from the usb.
I then deleted the file and copied the WooshBuild 7 for h2s onto the usb. With the new file on the USB the h2s did not enter the flashing state. I know the usb now works for booting but still confused why it won't work with Wooshbuild 7 file.

I presume you extracted the zgemma folder from the zip file you download from the wooshbuild site and copied the zgemma folder and contents to the USB stick?

Back