Wooshbuild Support Thread

I tried on my iPad to go into my box model, it came up the desired info like on the instructions.... I then clicked on another box type. No joy. So I thought it was related to the box you have and connects via same Wi-fi connection. If it helped an oversight that’s grand

I tried on my iPad to go into my box model, it came up the desired info like on the instructions.... I then clicked on another box type. No joy. So I thought it was related to the box you have and connects via same Wi-fi connection. If it helped an oversight that’s grand
Now that you are fully through the door and speaking loud enough for everyone to hear, I think I misunderstood what you were asking.

If you meant will you be able to do it on your ipad, then yes you will as the ipad will be connected to wireless at home on the same network as your box. What I don't think will work is the ability to run the opkg command as the box wouldn't be connected to the box at that stage if it is wireless or using a wireless dongle.

But even if I misunderstood, what you posted highlighted a technical error in my instructions. So you can shout hooray at the top of your voice and no one will mind :-)

No hurray needed Mr WM.... :)

I’ll have more a read tomorrow and see if it’s all sinking in to my little skull :) don’t know how you do it. Thanks !

Now that you are fully through the door and speaking loud enough for everyone to hear, I think I misunderstood what you were asking.

If you meant will you be able to do it on your ipad, then yes you will as the ipad will be connected to wireless at home on the same network as your box. What I don't think will work is the ability to run the opkg command as the box wouldn't be connected to the box at that stage if it is wireless or using a wireless dongle.

But even if I misunderstood, what you posted highlighted a technical error in my instructions. So you can shout hooray at the top of your voice and no one will mind :)

No hurray needed Mr WM.... :)

I’ll have more a read tomorrow and see if it’s all sinking in to my little skull :) don’t know how you do it. Thanks !
Honest, it really is simple.

1. Backup settings
  2. Blue button -> Flash Online -> Blue button -> Select most recent openATV (press blue for different version number)
  3. Don't need to backup settings if asked as you have already done them
  4. Once downloaded press OK - Now press OK again to select option 1
  5. Box will restart once flashed - can take 15 - 20 mins on a Zgemma 2S, can take 5 minutes on a H9S other fast box
  6. Goto step one in the instructions - this is where you open webif on your ipad, phone, computer
  7. Crack on with the onscreen instructions.
Not much sleep, lots of caffeine and to much time on my hands.

Now full version release, it is advisable to put installing WooshBuild Infinity on your to-do list.

WooshBuild Infinity uses a slightly different method to install than you are used to but is more user friendly than ever before. Once simple command will install Infinity on Satellite, Cable, Satellite + Cable or just setup the box for IPTV.

All of the plugins previous available in WooshBuild version are still available and some have been updated slightly.

With the easiest, cleanest setup method, you can flash your box and be up and running in 5 minutes (box speed dependant)
Backup your settings, flash openATV and run the setup command. No addition manual settings are required once your box restarts after setup.
Satellite and Cable tuners are configured, channels are freshly scanned and your EPG is being imported.

Infinity doesn't use an image, but gives you the latest versions of all plugins available - it is only as old as you let it become.

Wooshman i installed infinity other week ,base atv 6.2 ,question is will all your custom plugins auto update when doing box software updates(zgemma H2s),or do we need to re install infinity from time to time to get updated custom plugins? i am aware if atv is updated i.e to 6.3 to update an then would re load infinity.

did you save your settings before updating to wb7 if so just go to blue button and restore your settings and your line and everything else will be put back but you will still be on wb7 the only thing that stops or gives you your channels is the guy you get your line of

did you save your settings before updating to wb7 if so just go to blue button and restore your settings and your line and everything else will be put back but you will still be on wb7 the only thing that stops or gives you your channels is the guy you get your line of
Thanks its a problem I had with Ipab also ATR had no epg and only came in when I done down arrow and red and then selected another feed. I thought wb7 would sort it but now none of the other feeds are clearing. line is fine, its a strange one. I`m now installing infinity to see will that solve it thanks

Thanks its a problem I had with Ipab also ATR had no epg and only came in when I done down arrow and red and then selected another feed. I thought wb7 would sort it but now none of the other feeds are clearing. line is fine, its a strange one. I`m now installing infinity to see will that solve it thanks
Also I`m hoping to get the channel numbers back in the old order by changing to infinaty cos ipab were all over the place since the latest sly changes

Honest, it really is simple.

1. Backup settings
  2. Blue button -> Flash Online -> Blue button -> Select most recent openATV (press blue for different version number)
  3. Don't need to backup settings if asked as you have already done them
  4. Once downloaded press OK - Now press OK again to select option 1
  5. Box will restart once flashed - can take 15 - 20 mins on a Zgemma 2S, can take 5 minutes on a H9S other fast box
  6. Goto step one in the instructions - this is where you open webif on your ipad, phone, computer
  7. Crack on with the onscreen instructions.
Not much sleep, lots of caffeine and to much time on my hands.

I'm going in.........pray for me :)

I'm at the stage where it says what do you want to scan......

clear before = yes?
network scan = yes?
scan tuner A = yes?

Back