Wooshbuild Support Thread

In my signature is the link.

You need to download the latest openATV image to a USB, like you did WooshBuild. And flash the box. Instructions for this are also included with the Infinity instructions.

been on the link provided for the openATV image but I can't find zgemma on there will it be under a different name ?

extract the zip file onto usb.

You will end up with a zgemma folder on the usb stick with stuff inside that folder.

Put the stick in the box and turn it on. When the LCD displays USB / UPDT, press the front power button.

extract the zip file onto usb.

You will end up with a zgemma folder on the usb stick with stuff inside that folder.

Put the stick in the box and turn it on. When the LCD displays USB / UPDT, press the front power button.

thanks for that all that worked nicely how do i load wooshbuild infinity to the box now and how do i get the download

If a box is ever stuck on boot you have to flash the box from a USB stick.

The can be caused by a wrong image being flashed, the box being turned off and back on before a flash finishes or for no reason at all after being switched off. The boxes don't like to just be turned off though and on a whole should be shut down from the menus. I do from time to time say to just turn it off though.

If you box needs flashing, now is the perfect time to move to Infinity.

hi mate got wooshbuild on boc now how do i put vm line and iptv back onto box?

how do i get line onto usb stick wont let me copy and paste or drag and drop

You can't just paste the text onto the stick, it needs to be either in a CCcam.cfg file for C or N lines, or in a newcamd.list file for CWS lines

To get the line details into these files, open a new notepad file, paste your line in and save the notepad file as either a newcamd.list or CCcam.cfg

makealistfile.jpg

Hi there, firstly Wooshbuild Infinity installed like a dream and it's great to have the channels where they should be! However I upgraded from Wooshbuild V.7 and I actually really liked how my default bouquet on pressing the EPG button was ALL the channels, rather than getting just the entertainment then having to scroll through the various sections. Is it possible to change the settings so on pressing the EPG button, the first bouquet contains all channels? I'm using a Zgemma H2S running Wooshbuild Infinity. Many thanks :)

Hi there, firstly Wooshbuild Infinity installed like a dream and it's great to have the channels where they should be! However I upgraded from Wooshbuild V.7 and I actually really liked how my default bouquet on pressing the EPG button was ALL the channels, rather than getting just the entertainment then having to scroll through the various sections. Is it possible to change the settings so on pressing the EPG button, the first bouquet contains all channels? I'm using a Zgemma H2S running Wooshbuild Infinity. Many thanks :)
Hi

Yes it is, open the autobouquetsmaker settings, providers. There is a setting in there.

Now you are running Infinity, please post in there for support (link in my signature) It has already been posted in there.

Hi, I’m trying to hi, I’m trying to do an online flash of my old 2s box, it when I dress online flash, it says not enough space on my hdd, only 300mb? Itnhas a 16gb usb in the back. Any idea how I can sort this please x

You either need a new usb or to reformat and maybe repartition the old one as that is your problem.

Guys, another Mrs not happy with things not recording.

I'm trying to record 4 different items over 2 hours i.e.

20:00 - 21:00 program 1
20:00 - 21:00 program 2
21:00 - 22:00 program 3
21:00 - 22:00 program 4

I get a timer conflict which I resolve by changing the end time to 20:59 which frees up the channel. However the autotimers seems to revert it back to the original time and brings back the conflict.

Anyone help?

Back