Wooshbuild Support Thread

but I been using the very same link all day .. it's been working... now it isn't..
You may find your computer hasn't liked the change in IP address of the box too often, especially if you have been swapping 2 boxes of the same model.

You can go through the initial openATV setup, the same way you would after running the command and get the IP address. Then use that to connect to webif.

Have you renamed the file "noforce" in the folder "h3" to "force" ?
This will save you having to press the front on/off button.
Make sure no other USB device is plugged in while flashing.
What EXACTLY is coming up on the LED display ?
If FLSH and then after a while, BOOT, remove USB stick promptly while BOOT is displaying.

Thanks for the reply. l have done all of the above and the box reads FLSH but never completes the flash or goes to boot.

Try a different USB, although as it is trying to flash it shouldn't be the issue.
Make sure you have downloaded the correct image for your box model.

You may find your computer hasn't liked the change in IP address of the box too often, especially if you have been swapping 2 boxes of the same model.

You can go through the initial openATV setup, the same way you would after running the command and get the IP address. Then use that to connect to webif.
ok so just found reason I can't connect..
it's open a tv 5.3..
put 6.1 back in and the link works let's me connect np.
so recap a tv 6.1 will load.. but doesn't load skin and the won't function correctly.
atv 6.0 just crashes half way through loading.
atv5.3 for some reason is making the box ignore the internet connection...
there would by any chance be a supported link for wb5..
as i have that in my own box and it runs like a dream on the 2s..

don't get me wrong I want wooshbuild infinity software.. God I love my wooshbuilds.
but I guess 2s just can't cope with it..

don't get me wrong I want wooshbuild infinity software.. God I love my wooshbuilds.
OK you wouldn't believe it,,,, thought before I use wb 5 I try one more time,,, I clicked the 2s link and it opened the openweb,,, couldn't believe my luck ..
scrolled down and it broke my heart ,, there isn't any TERMINAL option on the atv 5.3...gutted

Its not the Infinity WB it can't cope with but more the V6+ of OpenATV that the 2S struggles with.

If anything Infinity is "Lighter" than previous WBs.

OK you wouldn't believe it,,,, thought before I use wb 5 I try one more time,,, I clicked the 2s link and it opened the openweb,,, couldn't believe my luck ..
scrolled down and it broke my heart ,, there isn't any TERMINAL option on the atv 5.3...gutted

Download and use "Putty" to issue the terminal command to set up Infinity.
Putty is simple to use, if in doubt, just Google for instructions.
Basically:- Select "TelNet", Logon to box using its IP, Login with username "Root" and then copy/paste the
command, hit return and sit back and let it work its magic.

I would appreciate any help or suggestions on getting my softcams to work. I have just purchased a Zgemma H.2S and flashed - openatv 6.2 - wooshbuild infinity and have setup my IPTV but am having trouble getting Ccam or Mgcam to work. Have tried 3 different test lines from tk vets and can't get them to work. I have input the lines on my previous Zgemma S2S. Thanking in advance

The Infinity support thread is in my signature.

How have you added the cams? Have you tried using the USB Cam Importer? All cams are loaded for your box automatically so doesn't require anything doing other than you line being added. What type of line are you using? mgcam, CCcam, oscam?

Have you gone into softcam panel to make sure the right cam is selected? Red button -> Softcam Panel

Thanks for reply wooshman. I am using FTP filezilla when i ftp which does transfer file ok and i have tried the usb method wooshbuild plugin, put BT Sport on and nothing shows. When i go to softcam panel select cccam and restart no difference just no new ecm info message. I have tried cccam and mgcam.

No I did have another box, a Zgemma S2S but the lnb tuner blew so bought H2S got normal FTA ok but not paid like prreemier sport bt sport

Thanks for reply wooshman. I am using FTP filezilla when i ftp which does transfer file ok and i have tried the usb method wooshbuild plugin, put BT Sport on and nothing shows. When i go to softcam panel select cccam and restart no difference just no new ecm info message. I have tried cccam and mgcam.

Where are you FTPing the line to?

Should be in user/keys.

Back