Wooshbuild Support Thread

Can anyone help me please? Not sure if this is the right area to ask but I tried to reflash my box today and it comes up with error 404. I've flashed my box loads of times but this is doing my head in. I cant get my tv up and running now. Is there a away around this in filezilla?

Is your websafe turned on in your isp account, if yes then turn it off then try again. You also flash open atv now first, then install infinity, thats if thats what your trying to do.

Not the 404 error again thought we was shot of that :)
As @grahamer67 turn you web safe setting off as this is the cause of the error.
Wb7 is out of date now and no longer supported. If you upgrade to infinity you will not have the error

Picons should of got installed with infinity as standard. Before you download any more just check
Green button > red button > picons
if you dont have any installed, download snp full 220x132 light on transparent 2018-10-22
Thank you , yep that's exactly what happened , sussed it eventually lol , cheers

Picons should of got installed with infinity as standard. Before you download any more just check
Green button > red button > picons
if you dont have any installed, download snp full 220x132 light on transparent 2018-10-22
Hi i need help. I m using wooshbuild infinity In zge h5 2tc. My picons installed
snp full 400x240-400x240.light on transparent 2017-08-30. That is wooshbuild need to use or
snp full 220x132 light on transparent 2018-10-22. Plz help thanks

Last edited:
im just about to do a flash of my zgemma h2s to flash wooshbuild infinty. Can someone tell me do I need to flash a version of opentv and
wht version of opentv I should flash b4 infinity.

Thx hope someone can help :-)

im just about to do a flash of my zgemma h2s to flash wooshbuild infinty. Can someone tell me do I need to flash a version of opentv and
wht version of opentv I should flash b4 infinity.

Thx hope someone can help :)
Download the latest openatv for your box. Zgemma boxes come under air digital
Once flashed you are at step 1 of the infinity instructions
http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=

Edit
If you are currently running wooshbuild you can flash it online.
There are instructions for doing this in the infinity instructions

Last edited:
Hi i need help. I m using wooshbuild infinity In zge h5 2tc. My picons installed
snp full 400x240-400x240.light on transparent 2017-08-30. That is wooshbuild need to use or
snp full 220x132 light on transparent 2018-10-22. Plz help thanks

The latter works for me on WB Infinity ie. snp full 220x132 light on transparent

Hi, I tried to search for this information but to no avail.

My EPG categories when I change using the prev & next buttons the tabs on screen stays on all channels but the channels show the different channels. Anyway to change this so it moves along the categories?

I’m guessing here so may be wrong, but are you using the Sky New skin? If so that skin used to have this EPG issue and I’m unsure if it’s been fixed. I moved to Sky WB skin which is similar in appearance and doesn’t have this issue

I’m guessing here so may be wrong, but are you using the Sky New skin? If so that skin used to have this EPG issue and I’m unsure if it’s been fixed. I moved to Sky WB skin which is similar in appearance and doesn’t have this issue

Yes I am using the SkyNew. How do I change?

Also on a side note do you know if this set up has an Stalker Portal Plugin available

To change the skin, press green, then select WB Config, then select change skin, switch skin and chose Sky WB

Haven’t got a clue about the second question

Hi, I tried to search for this information but to no avail.

My EPG categories when I change using the prev & next buttons the tabs on screen stays on all channels but the channels show the different channels. Anyway to change this so it moves along the categories?

Has been well documented (resolution in this post) and even has its own thread :-
http://www.techkings.org/threads/skynew-skin.114388/page-20#post-899477

Thread starts here:-
http://www.techkings.org/threads/skynew-skin.114388/

Chabs latest skin is discussed toward the end of the thread.

Just tried to switch skins and I only have options for MetrixHD or VM-HD
I’m using the VM-HD Skin at the moment can I download sky HD

You need to download the .rar file and use firezilla to ftp the .ipk file across to the /tmp folder on your box

Has been well documented (resolution in this post) and even has its own thread :-
http://www.techkings.org/threads/skynew-skin.114388/page-20#post-899477

Thread starts here:-
http://www.techkings.org/threads/skynew-skin.114388/

Chabs latest skin is discussed toward the end of the thread.

Follow that all to the T and still the EPG Tab don't work. Should I install the older skin?

The Problem is the skin I am using is v2.005 and when I go to the plug in I only have the option of Sky Tabs Default & Sky Tabs Alternative. None of these options are showing...
Default Version with EPG Tabs (3 Event names Infobar)
Sky Alternative with EPG Tabs (2 Event in Infobar with Picon)

Any Ideas?

All chabs skins are available to download as you want them
Green button > green again > skins
To switch skin go to wb config

I have two Vu2 solo boxes running infinity and both struggle to restart if I reboot them after updating iptv player. Both boxes get stuck on the wooshbuild boot screens and need to be unplugged from the mains. Even after being unplugged it can still take a few goes before the boxes will boot.

Back