Wooshbuild Support Thread

Tried renaming noforce to force but no joy. Can't flash online as from boot goes to 99 and then 00 so unable to get to the menu to try it online. Tried putty aswell but got errors I mentioned in previous posts...bit stumped right now as can FTP to the box, putty session opens...can't get to it using openwebif tough otherwise I'd try that aswell but says connection refused. webif worked fine when i tried the very first time to install whosshbuild but now can't get back onto it. Its not bricked as it would have a red light and stick on boot but it is booting but all i'm getting is the whooshbuild logo and it ges back to 00 then 99 and back to 00 again

Your only option now is to flash openatv6.2 from usb.
If you'v tried 3 different usb sticks, try another 3 , and keep trying different ones until it accepts one, this is a very common problem and there doesn't look like any other way forward now without flashing openatv again.
Try Willo's toolkit from the Downloads section as it has some formatting tools and other resources to get the usb prepared

Flash your box online with atv 6.2
Blue button > flash online/local > green button (online)
If 6.2 isnt showing press the blue button, and you should see 6.2, then green to flash
Once flashed you are at step 1 of these instructions
http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/
Many thanks for that and I will try it tomorrow. I have read through the steps on the link you supplied and think I understand most of it. Thought I was already on Infinity but maybe I'm on WB7? A couple of questions if you don't mind
1 If I am currently on WB7 can I restore my settings that I have already backed up to infinity?
2 I don't understand this "The next screen asks you how you want to use your box.
FreeView, Satellite, cable or IPTV only.
Select the one you need" ..... At present I use Freeview/Freesat for FTA channels - my wife is deaf and needs the Subtitles which aren't available in IPTV. I use IPTV for watching sports etc. At present I can use both

Thanks again for your earlier response

I cant understand your posts.
You said you're using WB7 but you've backed up your settings to infinity?
its fairly certain you're using an old version of WB, Infinity is the newest version

Many thanks for that and I will try it tomorrow. I have read through the steps on the link you supplied and think I understand most of it. Thought I was already on Infinity but maybe I'm on WB7? A couple of questions if you don't mind
1 If I am currently on WB7 can I restore my settings that I have already backed up to infinity?
2 I don't understand this "The next screen asks you how you want to use your box.
FreeView, Satellite, cable or IPTV only.
Select the one you need" ..... At present I use Freeview/Freesat for FTA channels - my wife is deaf and needs the Subtitles which aren't available in IPTV. I use IPTV for watching sports etc. At present I can use both

Thanks again for your earlier response
Personally I dont use the backup/restore setting as I prefer to start from scratch
If you have any timers set you can backup these up from within wb config and restore once infinity is set up
As you are running freesat you would choose setup for satellite
Setup then ask if you want to add premium channel - You would select NO this will give you just the freesat channels
You would then add your iptv as normal

Hi. I just got a new Zgemma H2s and downloaded an old Wooshbuil build and it flashed the box and went through the normal procedure but when it comes to finalizing the last flash it sayd Error Download failed Http Erro 404.file not found. I guess because of the new Infinity but can anyone help me get past this?? Thanks

Hi. I just got a new Zgemma H2s and downloaded an old Wooshbuil build and it flashed the box and went through the normal procedure but when it comes to finalizing the last flash it sayd Error Download failed Http Erro 404.file not found. I guess because of the new Infinity but can anyone help me get past this?? Thanks

You've just answered your own question.
Only wooshbuild infinity is supported now, the older versions aren't, download the very latest image from here and flash it to the box:
http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmah2s
when it gets to HDMI setings, after about 2-3 minutes, put the remote down and ignore the TV
on your computer, open a new browser and type the box ip addresss in (or zgemma h2s) and click enter
this is the interface for your box, on the pc, you can flash it from there by clicking on the 'Terminal' and following infinity installation

Thanks for coming back so quickly Yeah I did think as much but I have tried putting a new image on but it goes back to Basebuild. When the usb goes in with new image on the zgemma it says USB then UPDT so I know it has put the new image on and thats how I am stuck with the old Wooshbuild.

Hi Guys/Gals

I'm having similar problems my Zgemma h2h suddenly is now stuck on boot loads up to 79 then staright to 00 then Back up and down. Get a blank screen nothing happens need help what should be my next step was on wooshbuild 6.
Thx

hi i have downloaded wooshbuild infinity basebuild file for my zgemma h2s the file is compressed to a zip file do i need to unzip this file before i try to flash my zgemma ??

hi i have downloaded wooshbuild infinity basebuild file for my zgemma h2s the file is compressed to a zip file do i need to unzip this file before i try to flash my zgemma ??

You don't download wooshbuild infinity, there is no download, so i don't know what you have got there but it's not infinity.
older versions of wooshbuild are no longer supported or updated so infinity is what you will need to install
go to Downloads at the top of this page, click on wooshbuild infinity and follow the instructions carefully, bear in mind there is no wooshbuild download, you put it on by using openwebif on your computer

Back