Wooshbuild Support Thread

You probably already have webif on the box...check it now
on your remote, press menu>information>network
in there is an ip address of the box, 192.168 etc, write it down
on your computer, open a new browser and type that ip adresss in and click enter
this is the interface for your box, on the pc, you can flash it from there by clicking on the 'Terminal' and following infinity installation

on your computer, open a new browser and type that ip adresss in and click enter
this is the interface for your box, on the pc, you can flash it from there by clicking on the 'Terminal' and following infinity installation[/QUO
this is the interface for your box, on the pc, you can flash it from there by clicking on the 'Terminal' and following infinity installation

Press blue software manager go to flashonline/local green flashonline and press blue if openatv 6.2 dosnt show up select a zip file to reflash with then follow the wooshbuild infinity setup guide

You can reflash your box online I posted press blue for software manager then flashonline/local green to flash online it should come up with open atv 6.2 if not press blue it will appear and select a zip file to reflash then follow infinity install guide

I tried to update through the box while I was waiting for the ATV to download and now it wont flash or boot ? I know I'm an idiot before you say it.

Back