Wooshbuild Support Thread

I am after some help if possible -

I have a H2S box with one LNB going into turner A (Bottom Right Tuner)
I have set turner B to "not configured"
I have installed the Woosh Build

Installed the gif via cfg and this says successful

However i just get a black screen.

I have tried the line on a Openbox in the same house and all works fine.

i have tried restarting the Cams

update - i have restarted the box and got the following message
"Some plugins are not avaliable" Exentions / movieorganisor(list index out of range)

Also the screen is no longer black it has the Wooshbuild v5 screen saver in the background.

Any suggestions please.

Thanks

The index out of range message will go when you restart the box again, this is something to do with movie organiser (clearly lol)

I presume you are connected to the internet?
You have checked the right cam is selected in softcam panel? (Red button -> Softcam Panel -> Left / right buttons to select the correct cam.
You are 100% sure the line details are formatted correctly for that box?

C: server port username password
N: server port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
CWS = server port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Your line (gift) should look like one of the above

The index out of range message will go when you restart the box again, this is something to do with movie organiser (clearly lol)

I presume you are connected to the internet?
You have checked the right cam is selected in softcam panel? (Red button -> Softcam Panel -> Left / right buttons to select the correct cam.
You are 100% sure the line details are formatted correctly for that box?

C: server port username password
N: server port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
CWS = server port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Your line (gift) should look like one of the above

SelectCam1-CCcam2.3.0
Select Cam2 mgcamd_1.38r1

gift - CWS = server port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
CWS = server2 port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

In network test all have green ticks

SelectCam1-CCcam2.3.0
Select Cam2 mgcamd_1.38r1

gift - CWS = server port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
CWS = server2 port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

In network test all have green ticks

Shouldn't SelectCam1 be set to mgcamd 1.38r. Both your lines are newcamd.

Are they in the same file, or separate files?

I need to download wooshbuild to install onto a relatives box. I go through the download section, takes me to the website, download basebuild for h2s and I now have the zip file on my desktop. No matter what I do, I can't get any option to extract the files - what am I doing wrong? Is there anywhere I can download the files I need separately rather than a zip file?

- - - Updated - - -

I need to download wooshbuild to install onto a relatives box. I go through the download section, takes me to the website, download basebuild for h2s and I now have the zip file on my desktop. No matter what I do, I can't get any option to extract the files - what am I doing wrong? Is there anywhere I can download the files I need separately rather than a zip file?

Ignore that question, I have done it. Downloaded WinRAR and I now have all the files, I knew I was missing something simple.

Tried this still no luck

Mgcamd says active in the softcam panel

Is it an issue with the tuner as no FTA channels are coming on ?

Last edited:
am looking forward to getting stared but really dont know where to go first. hate being a newbie :(

Start at page 1 of this thread ... Read, Read and then Read some more. All the info you need is in here somewhere and if you get really stuck then post your question here if it is Woosh related or in a new thread, someone will help you. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Tuner A BCM7346
Sat 28.2E
Tune - predefined transponder
Transponder - 12129 V 27500 2/3

Tuner B - not configured

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the line working on an openbox but can't get a signal on the zgemma

Attachments

• IMG_1753.jpg
    IMG_1753.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 93
Forget the openbox as you say that works.

You say you can't get a signal on the zgemma? If you get no channels at all you need to look elsewhere with cables, tuners, etc.

When you get BBC1 on the zgemma box please send me your line details as you are trying to add them to your box so I can test them.

If you have no channels, please search and post in the H2S section of forum so more people can help. You don't have a WooshBuild issues.

-------------------------------------
The more I read of your posts the more I am banging my head.

Please make sure you have your satellite cable plugged in to the bottom right connector at the back of the box.

Last edited:
sootylfc

A standard scan should bring in 900 channels in total.

Please check your signal strength of your tuner. Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> Tuner configuration - and check the signal strength.

I have just flashed wooshbuild v5 onto my H5 2s and the epg isnt fully populated. i have tried cross epg downloader but its still has most menus missing

Little update
Here are the reception details

Box Nation

IMG_1757.JPG

I then flick straight over to BBC HD and get this

IMG_1758.JPG

Could it be an issue with the dish ?But i am not sure as it works fine with an openbox ?

I also have H2H and i have just installed that and that has the same issues - not picking up a picture on BBC / ITV but listing them via the autobouquet

Do i need to start a new thread with this ?

i am going to try the box in a different house tomorrow to rule
out the dish lnb problems etc

Last edited:
Yes i fixed it by reinstalling wooshbuild. the first time i flashed my box i uaed the same usb for flashing wooshbuild and then mounting the usb after the flashing. the second time i started the flash with the usb stick and then removed it and formated it . then i reinserted it and everthing is fine now.

No a problem smalltom, you didn't know.

On a whole, any box running Enigma2 all store the same data in the same locations and file formats are the same. The only thing that may not be brought back across from vix is the settings backup. This will be down to the way the backup file is named. The contents of the setting backup file will have the same info in as the other images. Any recordings will be the same for every type of enigma2 box.

"Enigma2 works like this" and then openvix, atv, pli, blackhole then write their firmware to work with that, so they must all follow the same method for a majority of things. Other bits, like the settings backup, can be customised, but must contain the required files to bring the box back to the same state.

Back