Wooshbuild Support Thread

If you can take a screen shot of the crash screen (normally a photo) I will see if it is clear which file is corrupt.

Best thing to do is to backup your settings and then re-flash WooshBuild from WB Config.

I've done that when a tried to update my settings back on to box it got to 95 then a got the error message again and rebooted box it kept doing that when it got to 95. I've had to reflash basebuild again to get box to come on but tried the update again and done same as yesterday.

I flashed a new h2s box yesterday with wooshbuild and every time I press blue button it crashes and reboots. I can go in through menu option so I did all software updates this way but blue button still crashes the box. If I press menu all options in there work it's just the blue button that causes the crash.

So it crashes even before you run any updates?
If so it sounds like something is wrong with the latest refresh of the build.
Don't suppose you could post a picture of the crash screen?

Yes. I literally flashed wooshbuild and then went to do the updates. Pressed blue and it crashed. Funnily though my own box which has been running latest wb for months updates fine. So as you say it must be something else. Error screen is on my in laws box. I will see if I can get a photo.

Little update
Here are the reception details

Box Nation

View attachment 21736

I then flick straight over to BBC HD and get this

View attachment 21737

Could it be an issue with the dish ?But i am not sure as it works fine with an openbox ?

I also have H2H and i have just installed that and that has the same issues - not picking up a picture on BBC / ITV but listing them via the autobouquet

Do i need to start a new thread with this ?

i am going to try the box in a different house tomorrow to rule
out the dish lnb problems etc
took the box to another house and all channels worked straight away!
must be an issue with my dish

Error on channel change
Getting event info failed
invalid null reference in method
'iservice handlerPtr_inf0',
argument 2 of type'esevice refernce const &

That error usually appears when both tuners are in use recording and you try to change to a different channel

Hoping for some help. I sure its a simple fix. Changing volume on box doesnt work if playing any HD content but does if playing SD.

Mate has this build ,epg ain't populating only a few channels , also it's on the cable and running autobouqhts maker any idea iI can give to him to get the epg up and going rather than me making the drive to go and try and sort it ?

Yes. I literally flashed wooshbuild and then went to do the updates. Pressed blue and it crashed. Funnily though my own box which has been running latest wb for months updates fine. So as you say it must be something else. Error screen is on my in laws box. I will see if I can get a photo.
Same happened here also did update today and Open ATV come up on boot logo instead of Wooshbuild

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I had the same problem, i put a usb stick in the front of the box, intialised it, then moved my epg, timeshift, swap file etc everthing apart from recordings to it and haven't had a problem since.

Same happened here also did update today and Open ATV come up on boot logo instead of Wooshbuild

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Check you guys are definitely running software updates not flashing online.

Any of you got a pic of the crash? You can also ftp home/root/logs save the latest log to desktop zip it up and attach it in a reply when replying choose advanced reply and you should see a paper clip on the toll bar upload the zipfile from there

Last edited:
Just noticed on the info bar the time gone/left is shown using 2 different shades of yellow in the program name. Ive found it to be difficult to see as the 2 shades are very close. Is there any way to customise this to make it a bit more prominent?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Check you guys are definitely running software updates not flashing online.

Any of you got a pic of the crash? You can also ftp home/root/logs save the latest log to desktop zip it up and attach it in a reply when replying choose advanced reply and you should see a paper clip on the toll bar upload the zipfile from there

Dsayers have enclosed the logs from yesterday

Attachments

• zgemma logs.rar
    11.8 KB · Views: 43
If I'm reading the log right he is using 5.3
It looks like a skin error but there is also something about a error with bootlogoswapper too (again if I'm reading it right lol)

try another software update.menu, setup, software management, software update. Got to love atv fix some strange bsod after image restore but i cant test here i never have it basically they released a bug fix untested?

- - - Updated - - -

If I'm reading the log right he is using 5.3
It looks like a skin error but there is also something about a error with bootlogoswapper too (again if I'm reading it right lol)

best looking at the most recent callbacks ImportError: cannot import name Load_defaults

Back