Wooshbuild Support Thread

I'm wondering if its something with the bootlogoswapper as keet said about it reverting to the standard openatv logo but can't see why that would affect pressing the blue button

Last edited:
When I try to enable the OpenVPN via the system>Network>OpenVPNSetup I get the following message;

"sorry feeds are down for maintenance"

Never seen this before, been like to since yesterday. Is this just a wait and see or is something else causing a problem.

openVPN is not not covered by this thread as it is not WooshBuild specific. Please search the forum or create a thread asking in there. It has been asked before so sure you will find if you search.

Those who seem to have issues with a blue button crash, please try removing the bootlogoswapper plugin from the WooshBuild section in plugins. Green button -> Red button -> WooshBuild -> Bootlogoswapper -> OK -> yes

I get that openVPN is not Woosh specific but is everyone else on the latest build getting the same message or is it just me? If its everyone that it doesnt work for using the wooshbuild then it's a valid support message I'd say. if its not then its something to do with my setup and i'll mess about.

If your saying the openvpn feeds are down then I just checked on openatv v6 and the feed seems to be up (it came up checking feed then asked if I wanted to install the openvpn plugin)
Maybe they have been pulled from openatv v5.3 which is what the public version of wooshbuild uses so you might want to post in the main forum section and ask if openvpn is working for anyone else running openatv 5.3

I get that openVPN is not Woosh specific but is everyone else on the latest build getting the same message or is it just me? If its everyone that it doesnt work for using the wooshbuild then it's a valid support message I'd say. if its not then its something to do with my setup and i'll mess about.

I have just tried it on the H2S using WooshBuild running OpenATV 6.0 and added it without issue.
I flashed the same H2S WooshBuild v5 running OpenATV 5.3 as online and couldn't install the OpenVPN
I then made a new WooshBuild using the latest available OpenATV 5.3 and it works, so looks like they sorted something in new releases of OpenATV.

I will go through the new setup and upload at some point over the weekend.

It would be interesting to see what version of OpenATV changed this, but I am not going back through them to find out.

Hi all, reflashed box yesterday as i was getting the blue crash after i updated files to box.

this morning i notice that my
Roi channels are gone, can someone tell me how to get them back? i cant remember or see anything that needs to be ticked to scan for roi channels.
also when i checked my saved tv programs to make sure they were there the title is written twice but the below line is unreadable 'its not neat' any help much appreated

i did the below as mention in other post before updateing files on box, but it keeps crashing, blue screen when i press the blue button

Those who seem to have issues with a blue button crash, please try removing the bootlogoswapper plugin from the WooshBuild section in plugins. Green button -> Red button -> WooshBuild -> Bootlogoswapper -> OK -> yes

Yes you will need to reflash.
Hope you got a copy of your line details somewhere or you will need to contact your supplier to get them.

Hi all

Sorry to be 'that guy' but looking for some help.

Ive set up a box at my grandparents and obtained a newcam.list file i have ftpd this to the usr keys folder restarted the bchannelsant get sly channels.

Provider has confirmed details work correctly so im stumped and look a pillock now.

Any help or suggestions?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Did you try another software update? probably best re flashing if this still happens for you or another member could one of you start a new thread and we can go from there posting in here will start to get confusing with posts all over the place better off having a dedicated thread

Did you try another software update? probably best re flashing if this still happens for you or another member could one of you start a new thread and we can go from there posting in here will start to get confusing with posts all over the place better off having a dedicated thread
Done another update and has stopped crashing but straight after doing that update went back in to update added 5 more in a matter of minutes
Still getting Open ATV logo instead of Wooshbuild on boot up at least stopped crashing for now

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I have just tested all the blue button crashing issue. (The ATV boot logo I don't know about - remove ad re-install bootlogoswapper)

I will upload a new image today so a re-flash of WooshBuild will fix the blue button crashing issue.

It appears OpenATV have made a change somewhere which broke the blue button. This should have been resolved and future updates should be OK. (We will see)

Last edited:
UPDATE:

I have done the software updates which broke the blue button (thanks OpenATV) and then sorted so further updates fixed the blue button.

We have also added:
OpenVPN for those who want it.
Softcam now in the plugin list for those who wanted it.

To update your box please go into WB Config and select Re-flash WooshBuild.

Last edited:
Plusnet is part of BT and is one of the ISPs which is very quick to block IPTV, torrents and so on. If it is working at your house and not his then it is something related to his house, not the box or WooshBuild. You could change the servername in the line to the actual IP address and cut out a middle man. Also make sure that any security stuff Plusnet may offer on the account is turned off.

for example
N: maps.google.co.uk username password 01 02 03 04 05.......

Would become
N: 172.217.23.14 username password 01 02 03 04 05......

I got the ip address by opening the command line and typing
ping maps.google.co.uk

Other than that I would say get a test line.

Maybe a Plusnet user has had this issue and sorted it, but without plusnet I am unable to test it for you, sorry.

INFO:

WB Config v1.039 has been uploaded with a couple adjustments.

EpgSelection.py file has been made compatible with both OpenATV 5.3 and 6.0 meaning the start at channel 1 feature is now fixed (the previous fix broke this)
WooshBuildTV bouquet not being added has been fixed
WB Config version number corrected

The important part is the EpgSelection.py file and this will be automatically updated for you with the new version of WB Config.

To update, either run software updates: Blue button -> Software updates -> green button
or remove WB Config from the plugins screen and re-add: Green button -> Red button -> WooshBuild -> WB Config -> Ok button -> Yes
Exit once, green button -> WooshBuild -> WB Config v1.039 -> OK button twice.

Restart box.

Back