Wooshbuild v5 and v6 user guide

Hi guys,
I a complete novice at this and I hope you can help. I have a Zgemma box and have just installed Wooshbuild. Everything went well but I don't think my line has updated on the box as i only appear to have a few channels. Where do I go in the menu to check? and how do I go about updating it if it hasn't? Sorry I'm probably doing something really stupid!

Hi guys,
I a complete novice at this and I hope you can help. I have a Zgemma box and have just installed Wooshbuild. Everything went well but I don't think my line has updated on the box as i only appear to have a few channels. Where do I go in the menu to check? and how do I go about updating it if it hasn't? Sorry I'm probably doing something really stupid!

Hi Mad1hatter - So am I a novice at this zgemma box, but its only by reading pages on the forums that i got it up & working. the same thing happened to me, yesterday after installing Wooshbuild. If you click on the channels they pop up with details, so after I found that on 10 or so channels I left it. This morning it has updated & all the channels are there! Luck I have no idea. I also downloaded the basic user guide from Techguide, just incase a problem pops up in the future. Good luck & enjoy

Hi Suekoi, Thanks for replying. Unfortunately it did not help. I have some channels but not the ones I should have. It does appear that my line has not come across on the build and I'm not sure how to bring it in. I'll keep working on it. Thanks again.

Hi Suekoi, Thanks for replying. Unfortunately it did not help. I have some channels but not the ones I should have. It does appear that my line has not come across on the build and I'm not sure how to bring it in. I'll keep working on it. Thanks again.

hi i wondering if i can save my epg and boukets as dont want to have to create all my boukets and channel lists again !
from my one box and add it to my other via filezilla i have a h2.s and running wooshbuild v6 cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hi i wondering if i can save my epg and boukets as dont want to have to create all my boukets and channel lists again !
from my one box and add it to my other via filezilla i have a h2.s and running wooshbuild v6 cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Indeed you can, do a "backup settings" from within WB config, then using Filezilla copy "root/media/hdd/backup_openatv_zgemmah2s/enigma2settingsbackup.tar.gz", (making sure to keep path the same) to the second box and from within WB config. on that box use "Restore settings", et voila !!

If you're not comfortable doing it this way then just do a complete backup of the first box to USB and flash that onto the second box.

Hi guys, have just moved from another image to Wooshbuild and the only thing I need to do is get my lines on the box but page 23 from pdf is missing or am I going mad - cheers in advance

Attachments

• Basic User Guide v6.pdf
    926.7 KB · Views: 336
@wooshman I woke this morning to my build only having radio channels on is anyone else having problems, so I've done a reflash now and my regional settings are wrong how do I change them please

Great guide, although, I do have one question....

After pressing "menu" there are now 8 boxes at the top with "Main menu". "Sky Box Sets", "Sky Cinema", "Kids", "Planner", "Catch Up TV", "Sports", "Sky Store"

The "Main menu" has a yellow selection box around it, is it possible to change and select the other boxes ?

Also, down the bottom on the right are movie images then MORE TOP PICKS. Can these be selected and if so, how ?

Fox man, cheers for the basic guide, has come really come in handy:(y):

Just a small question, when I manually auto update bouquets and run cross epg, I still get the old sky channel listings on one box but not on other boxes? Any ideas?

Fox man, cheers for the basic guide, has come really come in handy:(y):

Just a small question, when I manually auto update bouquets and run cross epg, I still get the old sky channel listings on one box but not on other boxes? Any ideas?

Are you scanning just free view or sky as well?

Back