Wooshbuild v5 and v6 user guide

Hello all. I see the digibit app on whooshbuild as support for pia vpn. How do I update the app to support the newest addition as I already have pia as a vpn. Thanks
You are better off using xtreme editors VPN adder, it's just the same as Wooshes but for some reason works far better for me using digibit, forget about your PIA and fill in the info Digibit gave you, Be warned Digibits speeds are shit, best i have ever achieved is 8 Meg as opposed to 50-60 Meg through Express VPN on the PC.

This might be a limitation on my Zgemma H2.S, i don't know as i could never get express VPN gpoing through the box.

To be fair 8 Meg is coping with the streaming no problem.

You are better off using xtreme editors VPN adder, it's just the same as Wooshes but for some reason works far better for me using digibit, forget about your PIA and fill in the info Digibit gave you, Be warned Digibits speeds are shit, best i have ever achieved is 8 Meg as opposed to 50-60 Meg through Express VPN on the PC.

This might be a limitation on my Zgemma H2.S, i don't know as i could never get express VPN gpoing through the box.

To be fair 8 Meg is coping with the streaming no problem.
Each provider will have it's own plugin in the next couple of weeks so I can focus on just the one in hand instead of trying to wrap the all into one. The downside to the xtream editor vpn adder is that you have to install the ipk first.

If you have a link to it though I will take a look as if it saves me writing / updating plugins it will be worth adding to the WB feeds.

would it be a idea to sell an appropriate usb flash drive according to the box like a zgemma wold be a 2 or 4gb flash drive to download and plug and play for newbies? just a thought i would buy one as i am still waiting for delivery of mine or like a gide for what sticks are more likely to flash to which boxmaybe?

Last edited:
would it be a idea to sell the wooshbuild set up on an appropriate usb flash drive according to the box like a zgemma wold be a 2 or 4gb flash drive like a plug and play for newbies? just a thought i would buy one just to save the downloading and transfering

No, the whole idea of WB is to allow users an easy, stress free way of flashing their box. If you throw in a supolier of ysb sticks, it opens the guys to allegations of unfair play, fraud, and a whole lit of other "rip off" claims.

It is a really easy thing to do, so should remain free

Couldn't agree more @StetheblueCTID , if only a few others would follow your example and take the time to read it.
It would save SO much time and effort on many posters with basic setup problems, not to mention constant repetition.

As mentioned, try and install the latest version of Wooshbuild and you will have an excellent starting point.

Back