wooshbuild v5 problem

jimmy6008

hi guys
i have been using this box for over a year and all of a sudden a week ago it stopped working. I get wooshbuild v5 written on main screen but none of the channels come up. Any idea what could be wrong? Using sly n line. Tested different line still no luck.

Thanks for the help

No, None of the channels are working. Worth mentioning that the box did crash and it was struggling to boot up in the wooshbuild but eventually I got in. The figure on the bottom right which I believe is the signal/quality percentage is at 0% for everything.

Last edited:
does the box respond to key presses on the remote, if so press the portal button and see if he has an autobouquets scan listed, if so select it. Sorry I can't remember exactly if it's there. If not ask in the wooshbuild support thread. It might be worth updating to wb 7 as well.

Thanks for the help guys.

Hasn't wb 7 got rid of the sky type format for channels or is it better than v5?

WB 7 is setup for freesat by default with freesat skin but this can be changed in the wb config plugin

Sounds like your cables to me, as you should get the fta channels.
Have you checked your cables
Checked the signal strength in menu > setup > service searching > signal finder

Thanks guy this might sound stupid but I found the cause for this. Apparently when the box crashed "someone else" tried the fix the box by disconnecting the cables and connecting them again but guess what! Tuner 1 cable was connected onto the wrong place! all working now

Back