Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hey,

I cant get the my line added, no matter what i do it doesnt seem to work. I've searched this thread and cant get it working. I've done the following so far:

Tried 2 different USB sticks, formatted them both to FAT32, insert to both the back USD slot and also tried the front with them both. The only file on the USB was a file called CCcam.cfg. Each time i ran the USB Cam Importer it said there was no file found. I also tried renaming the file to Cccam.cfg and again the same error.

I then tried uploading it via FTP to /usr/keys and still wont load my line information when i go into SoftCams setup.

I dont know what else to do.... I did read if i went to downloadable plugins i can download another USB Cam Importer which shows up as available, so i did that and it seems to be the same version, so i had 2 USB Cam Importer plugins and tried it again using the new one and still got the same error message. (now removed the additional plugin).

I honestly dont know what to do now?? Can anyone help me please. Attached are pictures of the steps i did.

Also when i go to Software Updates i get a long list of updates, am i supposed to download them all or not?

Thanks

EDIT: using Zgemma H2H

Attachments

• zgemma0.jpg
    zgemma0.jpg
    989.1 KB · Views: 66
  • zgemma1.jpg
    zgemma1.jpg
    796 KB · Views: 67
  • zgemma2.jpg
    zgemma2.jpg
    998.7 KB · Views: 83
  • zgemma3.jpg
    zgemma3.jpg
    676.2 KB · Views: 66
Hi @wooshman , just wondering if you will have an image for the H5.2tc in the foreseeable future? Have ordered 1 and would love to have woosh on it :)

Hi guys, running Wooshbuild 6 on an H2S... i was previously on 5 and everything was great..

Now, i have no categories in my EPG at the top and the channel up and down buttons move forward and backwards 24 hours rather than up and down a page...

I cant for the life of me find the settings to change this.. any help?

Edit : So it seems this isn't a skin thing.. it's an OTV 6 thing... as it happens in all skins..

Last edited:
Thabks for the reply. As soon as i clicked on WB config. However it has now started to load but the backup i made during the update has not saved so no cam details etc. Its also extremely slow to load anything now. Even channels and anything from iptv. Its no big deal for me as i will just reflash back to v5.
Hi again! Just wondering if there is any way to go back to v5? I have reinstalled from scratch but the install pulls the latest version of the build down, v6.

Thabks for the reply. As soon as i clicked on WB config. However it has now started to load but the backup i made during the update has not saved so no cam details etc. Its also extremely slow to load anything now. Even channels and anything from iptv. Its no big deal for me as i will just reflash back to v5.
Hi again! Just wondering if there is any way to go
Hi again! Just wondering if there is a way to flash back to v5? I have reinstalled from scratch but its imstalling the latest version, v6. Cheers

Damned

When did you flash WB 6? This issue should have been resolved in my last image upload.

Umm.. good question.. must of been the start of this week... or end of last.. I think i've fixed it by nicking the epgselection.py from the old sky skin.. did you it a different way Woosh?

Umm.. good question.. must of been the start of this week... or end of last.. I think i've fixed it by nicking the epgselection.py from the old sky skin.. did you it a different way Woosh?
Just reflash. As long as your EPG button works then everything is good to go mate.

Hi guys,

I know this has been asked a million times already as a lot of people seem to be having this problem. But i cannot get my line uploaded onto my box, I previously used sucmnsee's build on my box and when I needed to upload my line i just went in to usr/keys/mg and input my line there. Am i able to do this with wooshbuild??

Yes but your line goes in

usr/keys

instead. Then press the red button -> softcam panel -> select cam 1 (left / right button) and green button to start cam.

Good luck with finding a paid channel that still works lol.

601 - Cartoon network

Back