Wooshbuild Support Thread

Well fifty shades of black has been on my TV from morning until night.

The last USB Cam importer was switching to Sky 1 so you knew if your line was working or not. I won't be updating it again. If you use the Cam importer, change to channel 601 which is cartoon network - we still have that at the moment. I expect you all to watch The amazing world of gumball at least once.

Don't be disheartened people, we knew it was coming, just didn't know when - when is / was now.

WishBuild is in the making.
wishbuild.jpg

Last edited:
Strange as i've had my HMP dvb-c usb tuner working on ATV6 yesterday.

Mine worked to a fashion, but was glitching and pixelating a lot especially on HD channels. Not an issue with the cable or signal strength as it works perfect on 5.3, guessing it must be to do with driver compatibility with 6.0. Anyway hopefully be upgrading to an H5.2TC in the next week or so anyway. How's yours going ste?

Well fifity shades of black has been on my TV from morning until night.

The last USB Cam importer was switching to Sky 1 so you knew if you line was working or not. I won't be updating it again. If you use the Cam importer, change to channel 601 which is cartoon network - we still have that at the moment. I expect you all to watch The amazing world of gumball at least once.

Don't be disheartened people, we knew it was coming, just didn't know when - when is / was now.

WishBuild is in the making.

WishBuild is that real or joke. sorry

even tho sky channels are going this doesn't make wooshbuild useless. Wooshbuild is awsome and works great with IPTV Subs. it great as it gives you easy to operate and looks nice. and easy to setup.

Woosh its not the end as far as i'm concerned, even if the channels cannot be fixed your build looks fantastic on freeview. Your support is second to none and the hard work you and others do is very much appreciate by me but also by everyone else as i'm sure they will all agree. As the old saying goes " as one door closes another opens" so stick with it woosh, keep the builds coming because one day it might all be worthwhile. You and the team have made alot of people very happy with your dedication and support. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as one door closes another opens
even tho sky channels are going this doesn't make wooshbuild useless

God no, don't say that or the grapevine will be WooshBuild isn't going to be done any more. It will and the cogs are turning already to keep everything easy for the next challenges. WB isn't going anywhere.

It won't be called WishBuild @Getrom29 - I was bored.

We have great Twin Freesat HD PRV boxes, IPTV Player along with other free plugins for IPTV and on a whole we paid £80 or so. Argos you are looking at £200 for a box and it won't be able to offer what the H2S can. There are a lot of them out there including the one in my front room and they can't go to waste.

Mine worked to a fashion, but was glitching and pixelating a lot especially on HD channels. Not an issue with the cable or signal strength as it works perfect on 5.3, guessing it must be to do with driver compatibility with 6.0. Anyway hopefully be upgrading to an H5.2TC in the next week or so anyway. How's yours going ste?

Ah fair enough then :)

My H5.2TC is perfect - installed Wooshbuild on it yesterday when the box came and it was spot on all yesterday, just had it on this morning and still running sweet - all updated overnight as it should so really pleased :)

Ah fair enough then :)

My H5.2TC is perfect - installed Wooshbuild on it yesterday when the box came and it was spot on all yesterday, just had it on this morning and still running sweet - all updated overnight as it should so really pleased :)
Which image did you use?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

God no, don't say that or the grapevine will be WooshBuild isn't going to be done any more. It will and the cogs are turning already to keep everything easy for the next challenges. WB isn't going anywhere.

We have great Twin Freesat HD PRV boxes, IPTV Player along with other free plugins for IPTV and on a whole we paid £80 or so. Argos you are looking at £200 for a box and it won't be able to offer what the H2S can. There are a lot of them out there including the one in my front room and they can't go to waste.

@wooshman that the spirit.

Does running ab e2 in free to air mode put freeview channels in broquets? Like sky scan does

Sorry double post

@wooshman that the spirit.

Does running ab e2 in free to air mode put freeview channels in broquets? Like sky scan does
Yes, it is identical except for every paid channel is not listed. Once things settle down with the channels we can have a look at what is left and take it from there.

For info if you have had enough of black sceens this is how to change to FreeSat channels

From full screen TV:
Green button -> AutoBouquets E2 -> Menu button -> Change "Scan mode" to FTA only -> Press the OK button three time to scan.

Once done your EPG will only contain Freesat channels and any custom bouquets you may have made (IPTV for example)

To go back to how it was it is the same as above but change the scan mode to "Available HD"

off the record my friend has a zgemma h2 box spoke to him this morning and he told me a new version 6 of wooshbuild is out are we getting an update for zgemma 2s soon or in the near future

hi i download latest wooshbuild a few days ago for the h2h all installed fine but when I goto system ,software updates there are over 190 updates and when I update box gets stuck in boot. tried reflash thru wb-config still the same issue any ideas thanks

I have just update to Wooshbuild v6
On pressing the down button my channels used to be within their respected folders, eg entertainment, sport, movies etc but now its back to a long list. I found a link to tell me how to do this when I first installed Wooshbuild but cannot find it now!!
How do I set these channels folders up again?
Thanks

Back