Wooshbuild Support Thread

When you press the down button you will be shown a list of channels from the current bouquet.

Press the TV button and you will see the bouquest.

Prees the EPG button, go along to kids and select 601. Sit back and watch gumball. Then press the down button. you will now see the channels in the kids section, not all of them.

Nothing has changed with any of that side of things. In fact nothing has really changed from 5 to 6

Quick one which I hope someone can assist me with
I have the base build for WB5 for the h2h - when installing it updates to 6 (no issue there - im just making sure that's what's supposed to happen)
Whilst its easy enough to FTP the line across, the USB CAM importer really doesn't want to play. It worked perfectly with the H2S so was wondering if everyone else has the same issue of is it me just being a plonker?

Quick one which I hope someone can assist me with
I have the base build for WB5 for the h2h - when installing it updates to 6 (no issue there - im just making sure that's what's supposed to happen)
Whilst its easy enough to FTP the line across, the USB CAM importer really doesn't want to play. It worked perfectly with the H2S so was wondering if everyone else has the same issue of is it me just being a plonker?

change mount settings for usb stick so its /usb not /sda1

I notice SKY SPORT 4 and 5 are missing from the EPG listing under the Sports bouquet. I know they no longer work but they are a handy guide to see what is on before I switch over to the channel on IPTV.

I have tried the Fix my bouquets option, is there a way to bring them back?

I will sort this now for you Yorks.

@Yorkshirejok - This has been done. Please restart your box and then run a channel scan.

All of the missing channel entries on the EPG will be back for you.

This is great for the purpose you want it for so may be have to be an option in WishBuild

Last edited:
Not sure if I made myself clear...
When I pressed the down button the folders appeared in a list entertainment, music, movies, sports, etc
I then selected into each folder for the channels in that specific folder, rather than a long list.
How do I reset that up?

Not on WooshBuild it didn't. The down button has always opened the bouquet and showed the channels from there. The TV button has always show the bouquets them selves. I am 99% sure of this

Not on WooshBuild it didn't. The down button has always opened the bouquet and showed the channels from there. The TV button has always show the bouquets them selves. I am 99% sure of this

I set this up when I installed v5.
The down button opens a list of folders on the left, the channels are in them.
This didn't happen on upgrade to v6, I know just have a long list of channels.

That's how it is in openatv by default woosh. If its different then he must of changed something I guess

Not sure if I made myself clear...
When I pressed the down button the folders appeared in a list entertainment, music, movies, sports, etc
I then selected into each folder for the channels in that specific folder, rather than a long list.
How do I reset that up?

What skin were you using previous and what skin is on display now?

Hi all

So installing woosbuild on my zgemma just need some advice on what to do with the hdd which has recordings and I'm assuming set files from the current build?

Many thanks

Back