Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction with a problem I'm having. I am currently using the latest Whooshbuild.

When I delete obsolete channels from my various bouquets, they remain deleted for some time, but then re-appear after a few hours and I'm back to square one. It is not related to the box restarting or going into standby.

How do I permanently delete channels from my bouquets?

Thanks for any help.

http://www.techkings.org/threads/deleting-channels-wooshbuild-v5.114731/

Tv.....highlight bouquet......menu......add to bouquet.

It then goes to main menu and the icon on the top left shows which bouquet you are adding to.....press up and down to change the bouquet to add to.
This option appears not to work.
When going through TV>Highlight Bouquet>Menu ... It goes to a "Channel List Menu" and there is no "Add to Bouquet Option" there is an option to "Add Bouquet) and if selected you are presented with a virtual keyboard.

What am I doing wrong?

This option appears not to work.
When going through TV>Highlight Bouquet>Menu ... It goes to a "Channel List Menu" and there is no "Add to Bouquet Option" there is an option to "Add Bouquet) and if selected you are presented with a virtual keyboard.

What am I doing wrong?

Select the TV button on remote- go to All Channels - find the channel you want to add - press Menu - go to add service to bouquet - top of next page you see - All channels - use the remote up/down to scroll to Favourite bouquet - press OK.

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction with a problem I'm having. I am currently using the latest Whooshbuild.

When I delete obsolete channels from my various bouquets, they remain deleted for some time, but then re-appear after a few hours and I'm back to square one. It is not related to the box restarting or going into standby.

How do I permanently delete channels from my bouquets?

Thanks for any help.
Yeah it's probably restoring them after doing the scheduled bouquet scan.

Wondering if anyone else experiencing an issue where the epg has gone blank. The time on the box is also incorrect so this might be the issue but is there anyway to fix this? Have searched but could not find anything

Thanks

Edit: this is the standard epg not the iptv one

Wondering if anyone else experiencing an issue where the epg has gone blank. The time on the box is also incorrect so this might be the issue but is there anyway to fix this? Have searched but could not find anything

Thanks

What box are you running. There were clock issues a while ago, but they should of been fixed. Have you tried running software updates.
With the epg being blank check that its being saved to the hdd and not to the box itself, im guessing youve already tried the rescans

Thanks

Have you tried going into "CrossEPG" and Force EPG Reload?

Thanks

I had that problem a couple of days ago .. Are you running IPTV? The instal process had changed since I took out the sub and I had to install IPTV adder which fixed the issue for me.

I had that problem a couple of days ago .. Are you running IPTV? The instal process had changed since I took out the sub and I had to install IPTV adder which fixed the issue for me.

Ignore ... Just seen your edit ... Doh!

Prior to installing IPTV Adder and reloading my IPTV bouquets I did this -
Went into Menu/Setup/CrossEPG/OpenTVproviders (Nothing was selected) - Selected Sky UK Open TV/Yellow button to download ... That then gave me a full EPG including some of my IPTV boquets.

Might work for you.

Hi all thanks for responses.

Sky uk is ticked in cross epg already and have reflash after a low level format. Cannot figure out what this could be at all and wondering if it's a server error with time and date.

Epg is being saved to external USB

Hi all thanks for responses.

Sky uk is ticked in cross epg already and have reflash after a low level format. Cannot figure out what this could be at all and wondering if it's a server error with time and date.

Epg is being saved to external USB
Are you restoring your settings after the reflash? cos I cant see any problems with the h2s
Try initalising your hdd again, do a swap file and then try reflashing but dont restore any settings. Get a copy of your line if its still working tho

Hi i have a openbox v5 ive tried everything but still only got free to view channels will any of your downloads give me anymore channels before i go mad

No, your Openbox is a basic closed system box. Nothing in this thread can help you. Ask in the Openbox sub forum for help, stating what you have actually tried to do to resolve your issue. I reckon it'll be something to do with your line or Internet.

Are you restoring your settings after the reflash? cos I cant see any problems with the h2s
Try initalising your hdd again, do a swap file and then try reflashing but dont restore any settings. Get a copy of your line if its still working tho

hey not restoring anything as wanting to keep a fresh box...the only line i have is with xtream editor (on a side note how do i get the latest version of this?)
i am wondering if there is some data on the internal HDD which is corrupt. is there any way of removing this?

will try loading the default openatv software and then reflashing with wooshbuiild to see if that helps (no settings are being restored in this process as usb is formatted - low level format)

Go into wb config delete your epg. Then go into dream explorer and delete the cross epg folder. Then try running the scans.
Failing that press blue button > harddisk > initalisation and re format it through the box. This will totally wipe your hdd, so make sure you have everything you need off it. Then press red button > plugins > swap manager > green to create > 256 then activate and autostart then reboot Once rebooted check your mounts, and make sure your usb is set as media hdd
Doesnt answer your clock problem tho - but ay o lets sort one problem first, its looking like its something to do with your iptv sub being loaded on to the box, cos ive flashed and reflashed and I cant see anything

Go into wb config delete your epg. Then go into dream explorer and delete the cross epg folder. Then try running the scans.
Failing that press blue button > harddisk > initalisation and re format it through the box. This will totally wipe your hdd, so make sure you have everything you need off it. Then press red button > plugins > swap manager > green to create > 256 then activate and autostart then reboot Once rebooted check your mounts, and make sure your usb is set as media hdd
Doesnt answer your clock problem tho - but ay o lets sort one problem first, its looking like its something to do with your iptv sub being loaded on to the box, cos ive flashed and reflashed and I cant see anything

Hey so I just reflashed after fresh format using base build. Tried your steps as well even though USB was initialised during reflash process.
Same issue with the epg not showing at all. Same issue in openwebif.

Does flashing also format everything in internal memory ? Wonder if there is corrupt data somewhere in the internal hdd or ram

Internet connection doesn't seem to be an issue as basebuild downloaded correctly and iptv working. However when re running cross epg do not get any data stats shown

Movie organiser has disappeared from my box after software update (I assume), none of my recordings are showing obviously.
Anyone tell me where I can download it, can't see it in extensions ... Blind as a bat!!!!!!!
Ta

Right .. Movie organiser is now showing on my green button!!! I have started "run now", yellow button, rebooted, but still nothing showing in my file list.
Recordings are showing on my HDD through Dream explorer and path is correct.
Ta again

Delete this post please .... Bloody thing has now decided to list all my recordings ... must have some gremlins visiting!

Last edited:
Back